2017 Walther Arms Area 4 Championship

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Nice! Way to go Mike!

Unfortunately it's the Same weekend as gen II gun and my wives birthday weekend. FML

Gramps

Well-Known Fanatic
Hell yeah! I'll get to see family and my birthday is in September too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Ladies and gentlemen,
I will need ~25 brave souls to volunteer for this years Area4 match. We will be shooting on Thursday and working Friday through Sunday. The weekend squads will only have 8 shooters per squad so it won't be long drawn out squads and we should be done shooting by 3:00 or so each day. You get to keep all of the brass from your stage and I will personally see to it that the staff has its own drawings for guns and other prizes. We will feed you every day and even take care of lodging if you are not local to Tulsa. You will receive the greatest RO shirts ever to come off Techwear's tables and experience the mostest awesomess Level 3 match in the universe. I need a bunch of CRO's and RO's..

Mike

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike, 8 shooters per squad is going to place a burden on taping and resetting steel, with one shooter on deck and one shooter reloading that only leaves 6 people to handle resetting the stage. May want to consider 10 as the cutoff, just saying from prior experience. Thanks for all the hard work.

Walter

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Aggieddad02 said:
Mike, 8 shooters per squad is going to place a burden on taping and resetting steel, with one shooter on deck and one shooter reloading that only leaves 6 people to handle resetting the stage. May want to consider 10 as the cutoff, just saying from prior experience. Thanks for all the hard work.

Walter
6 is plenty for reset

Latest posts