2017 Walther Arms Area 4 Championship

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Yeah, since everyone that's not shooting, on deck or just got done will be helping out, we should have plenty. The RO's will be making sure the timelines are adhered to. Trying to run am/pm squads with more shooters will be tough.. I can always add two shooters per squad if we fill too fast, awfully hard to remove em if things start to back up. Just saying that from experience.. :) I can tell you that the stages are extremely easy to reset and we won't have any problem with 3-4 tapers..

Again, signup will start on 1-1-2017 for all competitors and staff. If you are wanting to volunteer to be an RO/CRO and are certified, please shoot an email to [email protected] with "Area 4 Staff" as the subject. I have a special link that will bypass payment information that I will send to all of you awesome folks. There is also a "Staff" radio button on the regular registration and if I can figure a thing or two out, you can enter that way.

Check out the progress at www.area4-uspsa.com

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
We went ahead and opened up registration. I figured the only way to work the bugs out is to have help!!
default_smile.png

https://practiscore.com/2017-walther-arms-area-4-championship/register

If you are volunteering for staff, and we do need you, please email [email protected] for a special link that will bypass the payment information. You must be a certified RO/CRO. Package will include lodging, shirts, shoot the match for free, all the brass from your stage (split with the other RO's on that stage) and special staff only drawings for awesome stuff.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
yeah, not sure whats going on with that. It's sporadic errors for sure, but as much as Ken charges to use it, I'll take it!!!

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Thank you Akai Custom Guns for sponsoring not one, but two divisions!! AC Guns will be the Open and Limited Sponsor for the match, so you know there will be some awesomeness for prizes!!!

Also we just had JP Enterprises sign on as a MATCH SPONSOR!!! All you PCC guys get your butts over to Practiscore and sign up!! This is incredible to have a rifle manufacturer as a Match Sponsor for and Area USPSA Handgun match!! Thank you Gunnar and JP..

We are 1/5th full..
default_smile.png
Get on over to Practiscore and get signed up for what will be the best area match in 2017!!

Mike

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
All competitors signed up by 12/31 will be entered into a random drawing for an additional prize as well as a drawing for a free 2018 Area 4 match entry. All competitors already signed up are eligible for this as well. Get those entries in!! The stages are about done, Techwear USA is already working with me on the shirts. Going to be a great one.

When you get a chance, thank our Title Sponsor, Walther Arms as well as our Match Sponsors MGM Targets and JP Enterprises. Akai Custom Guns has come through in a big way sponsoring two divisions!! I am getting daily calls about sponsors getting in. This is shaping up to be an incredible match!!

Mike

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Just an update.. We hit the 100 shooter mark and I am getting entries in every day. Shooters Connection has come on as a sponsor and it looks like we might be utilizing the new LabRadar Doppler for the Chronograph. We are in the testing and certification phase to ensure it will be the perfect tool for the job. Hopefully we can bypass a separate chrono only stage in the future and have these devices pick up shots during a stage.. Maybe someday..
default_smile.png

Want to take a second and thank all of our awesome sponsors for the match
Walther Arms - Title Sponsor
MGM Targets - Match Sponsor
JP Enterprises - Match Sponsor
Akai Custom Guns - Open Division Sponsor
Akai Custom Guns - Limited Division Sponsor
Shooters Connection - Gold Sponsor
405 Photo - Stage Sponsor
and many many more to come.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mike_pinto said:
it looks like we might be utilizing the new LabRadar Doppler for the Chronograph. We are in the testing and certification phase to ensure it will be the perfect tool for the job. Hopefully we can bypass a separate chrono only stage in the future and have these devices pick up shots during a stage.. Maybe someday..
default_smile.png
Will Gary England be there?

mike_pinto said:
Want to take a second and thank all of our awesome sponsors for the match
Walther Arms - Title Sponsor
MGM Targets - Match Sponsor
JP Enterprises - Match Sponsor
Akai Custom Guns - Open Division Sponsor
Akai Custom Guns - Limited Division Sponsor
Shooters Connection - Gold Sponsor
405 Photo - Stage Sponsor
and many many more to come.