2017 Fort Sill Multi-Gun Championship

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Active Fanatic
For those attending the Championship and would like to make a "pre order" for the custom engrave bottle of Gentleman Jack, here is a picture of the front, the back can be customized to have anything you want on it.

You will make your $35 payment upon pickup on the 16th.

The prize tables and awards ceremony is being held at the Ft. Sill Jack Daniels lounge, so this is a perfect fit!

Attachments

• Gentleman Jack.jpg
    Gentleman Jack.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 23

James Abram

Well-Known Fanatic
I just received the match book and I have a few questions. No where do I see how many rounds we can start with in our shotgun. And on stage 4 it says 3 loaded magazines, 1 20 and 2 10, do we need 10's & a 20 or can we just load that many rounds in our 30's? Also, will a sling be allowed on our rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Active Fanatic
Good Morning;

The complete Match Book will be sent out today aprx. 1600hrs.

I wanted to post the stages for everyone as soon as possible so there wouldn't be any issues

The the rule book is posted on Practiscore along with the stage designs and on the Ft. Sill website under the rules tab that addresses magazine capacity of the shotguns based upon division.

https://sill.armymwr.com/programs/multi-gun

For stage 4 you do not need to use smaller magazines, standard army qualification is done with 30 round magazines but have only 10 or 20 rounds in each, some people prefer the 30 round magazines so they can "monopod" in the prone unsupported portion.

Yes, you can use a sling on stage 4 only but it is not required.

See you soon!

Robaire Pullicar SR

Well-Known Fanatic
Ft. Sill Multi-Gun said:
Results are posted from yesterdays Championship.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/d16dae4b-b41e-45ea-a8f9-c6dec8b867f6

Thank you to all the great participants, supporters and volunteers.

All of you made this a Championship we are all very proud of!

See you next year, September 15-16, with 8 Championship stages and a 1/2 day schedule!

I want to thank you and your staff for an outstanding match. Every facet of the event was first class. From the designated entry lane at the gate, to the excellent signage marking the route to the opening ceremony. The Presentation of the Color, the Army Band, and Half Section were an excellent component the event. The stages were some of the most challenging with lots of movement and plenty of options for the shooter. The staff and R.O's were very professional and friendly. Catered lunch, totally unexpected, holy cow! Chow was great! My hat's off to the stats guys who kept everything up to date in Practiscore and keeping the devices up. The location of the Awards ceremony was perfect. Nice to able to sit down and enjoy a meal and tasty beverage while anxiously awaiting the final scores. Prizes and awards were unbelievable, absolutely showed the generous support of so many great sponsors. Both the DES and the MWR are to be congratulated for their tireless efforts in preparation and execution of the outstanding event. Thanks to the command and staff of Fort Sill and the Fires Center of Excellence for allowing such an awesome event to take place on this historic place. I anxiously look forward to next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts