2017 Fort Sill Multi-Gun Championship

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Hey buddy. Hope this is a huge success. Having a big 3-gun that goes out past 100 yards on several stages this close to home would be great. Who is building the stages and are you getting any help from folks that have run big matches before? Also, what is the thought around how many stages will have long range rifle and general round counts. I know it's a long way off yet..

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Active Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
Hey buddy. Hope this is a huge success. Having a big 3-gun that goes out past 100 yards on several stages this close to home would be great. Who is building the stages and are you getting any help from folks that have run big matches before? Also, what is the thought around how many stages will have long range rifle and general round counts. I know it's a long way off yet..
Good Afternoon;

We have 3 of our 5 stages (not counting stage 6, the bonus stage) that will have medium to long rifle, one that will go to about 100 - 150 yards, another that will be all rifle and go from 50 - 300 yards with timed targets, and the final stage with an array of electronic reactive steel going from 50 - 400 yards (to include close up rifle paper targets mixed in), all from various firing positions and postures. We have the capability of going double that but we wont (this year). General round count as of current stage testing is estimated at a minimum with a perfect shot ( 70 Pistol, 65 Rifle, 55 Shotgun, 6 Slug) as stages develop more the round count will change. Our range development team is putting together great stages that will require good quality shooting. there are no bay style stages here, the match will take place on 5 Army ranges that are all next to each other so you will drive a very short distance (a few hundred yards) to each stage, no range carts needed.

More big sponsor announcements coming next week !

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Ft. Sill Multi-Gun said:
Good Afternoon;

We have 3 of our 5 stages (not counting stage 6, the bonus stage) that will have medium to long rifle, one that will go to about 100 - 150 yards, another that will be all rifle and go from 50 - 300 yards with timed targets, and the final stage with an array of electronic reactive steel going from 50 - 400 yards (to include close up rifle paper targets mixed in), all from various firing positions and postures. We have the capability of going double that but we wont (this year). General round count as of current stage testing is estimated at a minimum with a perfect shot ( 70 Pistol, 65 Rifle, 55 Shotgun, 6 Slug) as stages develop more the round count will change. Our range development team is putting together great stages that will require good quality shooting. there are no bay style stages here, the match will take place on 5 Army ranges that are all next to each other so you will drive a very short distance (a few hundred yards) to each stage, no range carts needed.

More big sponsor announcements coming next week !
That is a LOT of long range rifle!

What scoring system is being used? Judging by the divisions on the sign up page I was guessing 3-Gun Nation style Cumulative time but I'm hoping with all that long range Rifle it's stage points.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
That is a LOT of long range rifle!

What scoring system is being used? Judging by the divisions on the sign up page I was guessing 3-Gun Nation style Cumulative time but I'm hoping with all that long range Rifle it's stage points.
Total time would be a suckfest

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Active Fanatic
Date Change to Saturday 16 September.

The Ft. Sill Multi-Gun Championship has been moved to Saturday 16 September.

This will be the only date change and for future years we will maintain the month of September for the Championship.

Thank you for your understanding and support to the Ft. Sill Military Community.

Registration is now Open.

https://practiscore.com/2017-fort-sill-multi-gun-championship/register

See you in September !

Attachments

• Ft Sill Multi Gun Championship Sept 2017.jpg
    Ft Sill Multi Gun Championship Sept 2017.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 22

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Ft. Sill Multi-Gun said:
Date Change to Saturday 16 September.

The Ft. Sill Multi-Gun Championship has been moved to Saturday 16 September.

This will be the only date change and for future years we will maintain the month of September for the Championship.

Thank you for your understanding and support to the Ft. Sill Military Community.

Registration is now Open.

See you in September !
I like the sound of that date way better.

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Active Fanatic
Thank you to this months list of Sponsors and Contributors:

Truck Vault

Rugged Gear

Allen Company

Forward Controls

Concealment Express

Cross Breed Holsters

As the summer progresses, so will our long list of Sponsors.

See you in September !

Ft. Sill Multi-Gun

Active Fanatic
Good Morning 3 Gunners!

We wanted to post an update.

All 6 stages have been designed and tested, (5 stages and 1 bonus stage for an overall time reduction bonus).

All 6 stages have sponsors and our overall prize table value is above $30,000 in products and is sure to continue to grow until Championship day.

There will be a great breakfast provided before the Military Opening Ceremony for all shooters prior to start times on the 16th.

Our Championship Match Book is being designed and will be emailed out and posted online once finalized.

The trophies are "in hand" and look great.

Round count is 66 pistol, 60 rifle, 43 shotgun, 3 slugs (perfect shot estimate).

Again, thank you for your Support for our inaugural Championship and will see you in September!