2016 contingency prize drawing

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
holy heck Make ready pro shop is crazy fast. Got my trigger today and my vote for boomer shooter of the year has to be tony. sending it free of charge. Tony you are the man and i think everyone owes you a drink. when they see you. thanks a million Boomer Shooter and Timney and Triggers. i will be calling tomorrow to thank them. As far as make ready well ya you will stay my # source for everything. thanks again

mscott327

Active Fanatic
Some how I missed round one. I just wanted to say thank you for round 2. The email from burk was great. I appreciate the opportunity to get a prize.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
compshootfl said:
Still no love for my simson handguard...hope it wasn't stolen from my porch.
I haven't shipped them yet.
I'm going to have to get some packaging.
The factory packaging for their handguards isn't shipable.
You'll understand when you receive it.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Tooth & Nail Target certificate prizes have been sent via PM.
I'll also be mailing the hard copy out in the morning.

Joel Vallejo

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Wall, I didn't receive a PM about my Tooth and Nail Certificate. I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss it and that you had my correct mailing info. Thanks for all the hard work.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
lawmonkey13 said:
Hey Wall, I didn't receive a PM about my Tooth and Nail Certificate. I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss it and that you had my correct mailing info. Thanks for all the hard work.
I'll send that certificate with the shotgun

Rangerman

Fanatic
Just checking to see if you started shipping the 15" Evolution Handguards? I haven't seen anything in the mail yet.

I know you guys are busy wrapping up this year's program and launching 2017, but any type of update would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm going to look at getting some packaging to ship them this weekend while I have a little bit of time. I should be able to ship Monday.

Bjlffire1

Well-Known Fanatic
I have posted this on both the Boomer and OR3GUN Facebook page but wanted to add a little more and hope this is the place.
This is my 1st year.

1st Thanks to you guys that run this program, I can only imagine the work you all put in to make this thing work!

2nd Thank you OR3GUN for your support of the program and for the Pro Competition Combo kit I picked off the prize table I love my 930 pro.

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/uploads/imgs/thumb_pre_1491880457__boomer_prize.jpg

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/uploads/imgs/thumb_pre_1491880457__boomer_prize.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Bjlffire1 said:
I have posted this on both the Boomer and OR3GUN Facebook page but wanted to add a little more and hope this is the place.
This is my 1st year.

1st Thanks to you guys that run this program, I can only imagine the work you all put in to make this thing work!

2nd Thank you OR3GUN for your support of the program and for the Pro Competition Combo kit I picked off the prize table I love my 930 pro.

You are welcome

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

slowhand23

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello All, I haven't heard anything about my suppressor prize. I'd like to start the paperwork process but not sure what exactly I won. Should I be contacting someone? Thanks to all those involved with coordinating the program!

Latest posts