2016 contingency prize drawing

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
Tony,
Do we need to provide any info to claim or get our prize? Thank you for doing all this again this year. Thank you to anyone else that helped as well like Burk etc!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Nope, we'll be getting things sent out soon. We only need info if if there's been an address change since you filled out the contact info at the beginning of the program. Just send a pm to Burk. With your updated address.

As always we'll not be shipping your prize to someone else. If you decide you want to sell your prize, you'll have to wait until you receive it.

Keepkool

Well-Known Fanatic
When the time to ship , please let me know who I need to send my FFL's info to. Pistol will have to be shipped FFL to FFL. Thanks in advance Kevin

dennishoddy

Matt Rigsby said:
I'll trade my timney trigger for the glock 19 or 43.... it's a fair trade, for rizzle..
I think the rules put out by Burke says any trades/sales comes after you have received your prize.
At that point, your can do what you want.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
dennishoddy said:
I think the rules put out by Burke says any trades/sales comes after you have received your prize.
At that point, your can do what you want.
I know. I was messing around.

El Jefé

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you for all your efforts. Very much looking forward to that new trigger and thanking Timney personally for their support and sponsorship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanB

Active Fanatic
Wall said:
Yes, it'll be in this same forum.
We'll start that process on Saturday 3/24.
That'll give the participants more than a week in advance of the date.

I'll start a new thread with the details
So I don't screw up again... I'm guessing you meant Saturday the 26th? Further directions will be linked ,..Correct?

Sent from my USCC-E6762 using Tapatalk

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Got my Invictus shell caddies today, thanks for the quick shipping Tony!

I'll be sure to let Invictus know they've got a new customer thanks to Boomer shooter.

Time to practice quad-loading now...

Latest posts