2015 USPSA Limited, Open, Revolver Oklahoma Sectional

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Very nice. I raised the limit by 10 shooter for the match so we can fill up that last squad. Get your buddies to sign up.

We will have an organization there that we will be able to make a donation to their organization and in-turn, they will supply a person to paste and reset for you for the entirety of the match. We are looking at possibly $40 for the match. This way, for a small donation you can shoot and get in the shade and not worry about resetting the stage.

Shaping up to be a great Sectional.. Don't forget to sign up for the SS/Production Sectional at USSA in October as well..

Mike

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
That's actually a damn fine idea. They make a little money, you don't have to reset the stage and you introduce a whole bunch of the next generation to competitive shooting that may not be exposed to it otherwise. It's a win win all around.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I would love to take credit for the idea, but last years Space City Challenge had this model and Mr. Rush reminded me of the awesomeness it provided..

an RO is going to cost a little more. I might take Mike up on his offer as most RO's would charge much much more.. :)

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
mike_pinto said:
We will have an organization there that we will be able to make a donation to their organization and in-turn, they will supply a person to paste and reset for you for the entirety of the match. We are looking at possibly $40 for the match. This way, for a small donation you can shoot and get in the shade and not worry about resetting the stage.
Great idea. What is the organization?

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Somebody is going to paste targets while I sit in my easy chair, I'll donate to that cause. I guess I'd better sign up.

TerryKendell

Well-Known Fanatic
In a different Shorting Sport, they have boy scouts pick up brass, sort it and bag it, and sell it back to the shooters.

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
This was tried at one of the early 3 gun nation pro events, very good idea but unless you provide some training and a lot of guidance it can be a real mess. Everything was painted except the targets. Don't get me wrong I think it's a great idea, but how many shooters that know what's going on have pasted a target before it was scored.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
the good thing about this time is it's a USPSA match and the rules don't change between shooters like 3GN. :) Rest assured the folks will be briefed and supervised as well as the RO's and other squad mates will help out I am sure. It worked famously in Houston and I am certain we will share the same success. Thanks for the heads though.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
If there is anyone that would like to work the match as an RO (whether you are certified or not, since we will have a dedicated score person as well) even if you are already signed up and paid, let me know. We have a couple folks that life is getting in the way and they aren't sure if they can make the match. You get meals both days, the match for free, and you get to hang around Greg Good and he might even talk to you!!!! :) I could use two folks. Please shoot me a note at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks!

Mike

Latest posts