2015 USPSA Limited, Open, Revolver Oklahoma Sectional

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If USPSA would let you use a light/laser it would be a lot of fun! The night 3-gun matches I have shot are a blast.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I know right. The darkhouse stage at Superstition Mountain is a hoot. This one will probably be tunnels with self activated ports with targets outside of the "house" I guarantee it'll be fun. :)

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Folks, I guess I may have been a little confusing earlier so I will try and clear things up. We will still want a group of 10-12 folks that can RO Saturday for the main match to shoot with us on Friday. We can have the RO's stay with the squad but if we don't get enough that can shoot on Friday, Saturday shoot/RO works too.
Robbie, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I knew what I was trying to say!! Hahaha.

Mike

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
So Greg and I just met and we are off and running. We need 16 RO's (only 8 need be certified) and they will receive a very fine staff shirt (techwear style shooting shirt) and match entry with meals included both days and a Friday night staff party. I believe I have 6 already. Just let me know.

Mike

mikey80

Negative Approach
mike_pinto said:
So Greg and I just met and we are off and running. We need 16 RO's (only 8 need be certified) and they will receive a very fine staff shirt (techwear style shooting shirt) and match entry with meals included both days and a Friday night staff party. I believe I have 6 already. Just let me know.
Mike
I've heard this party business before...

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike, I am planning on shooting friday and R.O.ing on saturday since I am going to the class next weekend.

Is there not a possibility for RO's to stay on a specific stage? I think that would work better for keeping people consistent in starting position etc. Plus we won't be with the same people for a whole day.

okorpheus

Well-Known Fanatic
I won't be able to shoot Friday, but I may be able to RO Saturday if you're short.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I want to put my name in for R.O. real bad, but I gotta get my Sis-in-law to set the date for her wedding first.... damnit...

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Registration is now open. Got to matchsignup.org and under Major Matches, you will see it listed.

Staff-Please select "volunteer". There is no code, I will approve them on the backside of the process.

Thanks!!

Mike

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Just as a test I cannot edit my squad.
Not excepting pin.
Also did not see match shirt info on registration .

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
The pin is whatever you set it at sign in. I can take a look. Shirts are going to be done different this year. The artwork is being submitted to an online place that will make the shorts to order. We will be releasing that information very soon. For any questions or issues, shoot an email to [email protected]. Greg and I check that all the time.