2013 Fallen Brethren 3 Gun Challenge October 4-6th

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
JoeBobOutfitters.com said:
Is it being started with OSU shotgun shooting team members or a completley different set of individuals?
Complete new members. I work at a ffl in Stillwater, OK as a firearms instructor and am going to school on the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill, and I try to go to matches every weekend. So me and another coworker thought we should start a club and split gas to go to these matches. And now it is just evolving with all the interest. Our focus is teaching college kids about the shooting sports world, firearms safety, and whatever type of competition they would like to shoot we will be there to help. I have talked with the Shotgun team president and he was very nice and helpful about the questions I had as to how to fill out all the paperwork. I think I have a thread about this club somewhere on here if your interested.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
JustSayWhen said:
Complete new members. I work at a ffl in Stillwater, OK as a firearms instructor and am going to school on the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill, and I try to go to matches every weekend. So me and another coworker thought we should start a club and split gas to go to these matches. And now it is just evolving with all the interest. Our focus is teaching college kids about the shooting sports world, firearms safety, and whatever type of competition they would like to shoot we will be there to help. I have talked with the Shotgun team president and he was very nice and helpful about the questions I had as to how to fill out all the paperwork. I think I have a thread about this club somewhere on here if your interested.
Nice! I've known a few of the OSU Trap Team members. I still have Post 9/11 GI Bill Eligbility but I'm super self employed and am no longer going to school, and Im located in KS.

Jesse Tischauser said:
OSU has a shotgun team?
Yep. They have a pretty good sized program for Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, etc. Wes (CSU) and I used to shoot against them while in college.

A couple of us may end up trying to go to this match. It looks like a well run match!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Damn I wish I would have known that while I was In college.

JoeBob don't act like you could actually get into college either. There's a reason your a gun runner!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Damn I wish I would have known that while I was In college.

JoeBob don't act like you could actually get into college either. There's a reason your a gun runner!
For the record, I dropped out of college prior to me finishing my Business degree due to my businesses taking off. I didn't have time to go to class or study...and that was reason enough for me not to go!

If I did go to class now I'd just be surfing forums, ordering product, and sending emails all day..//.kinda like what I do at work all day.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
RedRaider271 said:
any word on this match still being full? I didn't get a chance to sign up, was going to try
Try to sign up and see what happens. I walked up last year the day before the match and they took my money and let me shoot.

It was a great match. I signed up a little earlier this year.

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse, I didn't need those videos to get me amped up - I've been that way for over a week now....

It's a good thing I'm self employed and have a great staff to handle things :)

Latest posts