2013 Fallen Brethren 3 Gun Challenge October 4-6th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Spartan Tactical announces the 2013 Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge

-Official Announcement-
It's time for the Third Annual Fallen Brethren Challenge. This year's match is going to be even bigger and better than the last two year's. This year's Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge will of course be held at the Spartan Tactical Range Complex in Jacksboro, TX and the infamous Stage 9 will be there to separate the shooters from the posers. We will have 10 challenging stages over the course of 3 days. This Multi-Gun event will be held from the 4th to the 6th of October. Staff, RO's and Vendor Shooters will compete all day on Thursday the 3rd.

This year’s match is $295 and includes a catered BBQ buffet lunch on all three days ! No more fumbling for lunch money.

The registration will open on the 1st of April . - Instructions for sign up will be posted here.

Hotel information can be found on the match website. - I would avoid staying at the Comfort Suites as they have screwed competitors twice in the past.

If your sponsor/company is interested in supporting this event, please contact us as soon as possible. We've streamlined the registration this year. A link on the match website (www.FB3Gun.com (http://www.fb3gun.com/)) will take you to the registration. Also new for this year is SELF SQUADING software at signup. Sandra Orvig is doing stats again this year.

RO invitations will be going out this week, so be on the lookout. If you don't get an invitation by the 1st of April, and you RO'd last year, please contact Sandra. After April 1st if you are interested in RO'ing, please contact Brook or Sandra. Please check back here as often as possible to stay up to date!

Match Director: Jim Smith, ([email protected] )
Range Master : Sheldon Blackwell, ([email protected] )
Stats: Sandra Orvig ([email protected] )
Registration and Prizes: Brook Hammond ([email protected] )

Yes, we are part of 3 Gun Nations point series!
www.FB3Gun.com (http://www.FB3Gun.com/)
www.SpartanTactical.com (http://www.SpartanTactical.com/)
www.Facebook.com/TheSpartanTactical (http://www.Facebook.com/TheSpartanTactical)

Please avoid spamming our e-mails with questions and concerns that can be addressed on here. Thanks!

Dillen Easley

Active Fanatic
I shot this match in Heavy-optics last year and had a blast....especially on the rifle heavy stages. I'll be shooting this one in Tac-Ops, but will definitely be there!

A note to fellow attendees....there are TWO restaurants you HAVE to try when you are in town there. Babe's in Sanger, Tx and Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes (I think between Decatur and Jacksboro). The chicken at Babe's is awesome, and the steaks at Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes are some of the best I've had.

jtischauser

eazenutz33 said:
I shot this match in Heavy-optics last year and had a blast....especially on the rifle heavy stages. I'll be shooting this one in Tac-Ops, but will definitely be there!

A note to fellow attendees....there are TWO restaurants you HAVE to try when you are in town there. Babe's in Sanger, Tx and Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes (I think between Decatur and Jacksboro). The chicken at Babe's is awesome, and the steaks at Sweetie Pie's Ribeyes are some of the best I've had.
Those are both great restaurants.

CowCamp Is also a great steak joint.

http://cowcampsteakhouse.com/

larry lebeau

Well-Known Fanatic
eazenutz33 said:

Don't forget braughms afterword !!!!!!!!!

Topshotdudley

Team Scalpel Arms
eazenutz33 said:

+1 for babes!!

larry lebeau

Well-Known Fanatic
eazenutz33 said:

Just got back from Sweetie Pies in Decatur. Match hotel in Bridgeport is full, others close by, Bridgeport is 18 miles from the range, several hotels and better grub in Decatur 30 miles from range...

nheiny13

Active Fanatic
#233. I'm excited about this one but nervous at the same time as this will be my first time flying with guns... let alone 3 of them

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
I heard about this match from someone connected with DSG arms asking me to bring my OSU competitive shooting club out there when I get it started since the Texas A&M 3 gun club might be out there. I just don't know if there will be any slots open in September when my club gets approved. O well there will always be another and next year.

jtischauser

JustSayWhen said:
I heard about this match from someone connected with DSG arms asking me to bring my OSU competitive shooting club out there when I get it started since the Texas A&M 3 gun club might be out there. I just don't know if there will be any slots open in September when my club gets approved. O well there will always be another and next year.
Send them a message and ask.

Latest posts