2013 Contingency Program Discussion

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Jared Carpenter said:
Make sure to realize thats tomorrow:-D
What if I meant 2014 smartass?

There are 54 posts in the contingency tracker as of right now. Anybody named Dubois doesn't count since they won last year. And the winner is...

81A57B27-8C7C-4CAC-81EA-EAA77DB10326-575-000000DF43858575_zpsd2075285.jpg

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Guys - I'm going through and starting to HIDE any post that doesn't qualify based on the rules in the Tracker threads. Simple please do not post the scores with "video to come later" and never post the video - or vice versa. There's no time limit - if you don't have the video ready - just wait a day or two to post it along with the scores. If you notice some post gone in your threads - its because they were at least a week old without qualifying. No reason that threads from june that say "photo to come" and don't have a photo qualify

jtischauser

B.S. DuBois said:
Guys - I'm going through and starting to HIDE any post that doesn't qualify based on the rules in the Tracker threads. Simple please do not post the scores with "video to come later" and never post the video - or vice versa. There's no time limit - if you don't have the video ready - just wait a day or two to post it along with the scores. If you notice some post gone in your threads - its because they were at least a week old without qualifying. No reason that threads from june that say "photo to come" and don't have a photo qualify
Dude slow your roll and wait until its over! I can't post everything from my phone. So I post The results right after a match. Then when i get my video uploaded I post the video.

You're going to cause yourself and everyone a bunch of extra work. If this **** isnt easy nobody gonna play next year!

We will give ever ok e a deadline that all threads need to be complete. After that date out moderating team will go through and hide all of the posts that don't have the required data, count the total points and lock the thread.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Its really not hard. Heres an idea.

Wait till you have photo / video and scores to post.

Whats the point of posting one without the other?

jtischauser

B.S. DuBois said:
Its really not hard. Heres an idea. Wait till you have photo / video and scores to post. Whats the point of posting one without the other?
Reminder/placeholder.

jtischauser

I won a couple of our certificates off of the Gateway Shotgun prize table so I'm going to add the
To the contingency program virtual prize table.

054B0A82-4105-425C-94AC-87D5DD4AED5C-7372-0000078F93FC6EEE_zps90d3122a.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Brandon, In our points tracker thread so we need to add the 20 points for buying the jersey or will you take care of that for us?