2013 BoomerShooter.com Jersey

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Told me this morning maybe 2 to 3 weeks until delivery. They are tooled up right now and could be sooner.
B

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Got an email from Mitch. He is all caught on invoices. If you didn't get one you may want to email him again.

Also he said some of the jerseys just finished being printed. Stay tuned!!!

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Got an email from Mitch. He is all caught on invoices. If you didn't get one you may want to email him again.

Also he said some of the jerseys just finished being printed. Stay tuned!!!
I sent the email order on 2/19 and called him with credit card info on 2/20 and card was charged 2/21. No confirmation email for me, so I sent him a quick email. Thanks for the information, Brandon.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
They normally mail USPS without tracking IIRC.

I imagine the first ones will be hitting mail boxes next week since I got the email yesterday of a completed shirt ready to be put together

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
cyprant said:
So does any one know what the character limit for the name on the collar is?
They asked me if I wanted my last name on my collar so is assume TISCHAUSER is possible. The best bet is to use your first name IMHO. At a match people will start calling you by your name instead man, dude or bud. It's a great way to get to know everyone's name. First time I wore a Jersey to a match a had a half dozen people I'd never met call me Jesse. Heck I'd never remember who Daniel Horner is if his name wasn't on his shirt.

cyprant

Active Fanatic
Good call. Thanks Jesse.

I have a long last name too and don't want it wrapped around my neck...

ShaneP

Looks good to me
cyprant said:
So does any one know what the character limit for the name on the collar is?
To answer this, and my previous post about character limit... I never got a response on the exact character limit, however when I placed my order with Mitch he said that my last name (Pennington) would fit fine.
My guess is that they change the font size as necessary to accommodate longer names.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Shane P said:
To answer this, and my previous post about character limit... I never got a response on the exact character limit, however when I placed my order with Mitch he said that my last name (Pennington) would fit fine.
My guess is that they change the font size as necessary to accommodate longer names.
your jersey will look like this "Pennington"

Latest posts