2013 BoomerShooter.com Jersey

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch Gibson said:
I ordered mine several weeks ago, but just got confirmation last week. Anyone know how long it's taking from charge to delivery?
I so wanted to be the hiney hole to ask this first but I'm glad you beat me to it! I know the shirt dude was snowed in for a little bit and I think may have been sick for a little bit so hopefully he's back up and running on the midnight oil. Can't wait to get mine and represent in Maryland. My buddy and I are gonna sport them for a 2man 3 gun match in the fall which will piss off our other 3man 3gun teammates.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I ordered my jersey about 2 weeks after they were ready and I got a confirmation. I did ask them to call me for credit card info though too.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
First person to post a picture of the selves wearing the jersey wins a prize of my choosing. It will likely be a shirt, hat or bag of stuff I paid $250 for.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Ordered mine! Someone needs to represent the Great Commonwealth of Kentucky! (Even though I'm descended from Kansans!)

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
DonC said:
attachicon.gif
2013030395115748.jpg

does this count Jesse?
I think you already know the answer

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
First person to post a picture of the selves wearing the jersey wins a prize of my choosing. It will likely be a shirt, hat or bag of stuff I paid $250 for.
Oh sweet baby Jesus laying in the manger please allow the pony express to be swift delivering my jersey, instead of the shirt, hat, bag combo can I get an autographed copy of your billboard mullet? I will frame it and hang it in my office with love.

Latest posts