2013 BoomerShooter.com Jersey

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Jared Carpenter said:
Ordered. Finally.

I just hope the additional 6" i added to length will be long enough to go without pants on special occasions. :D
I hope you measured that extra 6" below the knee or your gonna be blowing in the wind!

jtischauser

Dang the red faded part does get all tucked in. Next time around we need to fade it up further. Call it the high and tight.

kmullican

Well-Known Fanatic
I sent Mitch a shirt order April 14, a still haven't gotten a reply, does anyone have a phone number so I can call?

jtischauser

Contingency contest ends on Nov. 30th.

Make sure you suggest to your favorite manufacturers to sponsor this forum so we can get more swag for the prize table next year.

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
You should try and get those guys from Joe Bobs to throw something in. They are usually my first or second stop for AR parts.

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd like to see the 2014 jersey have the task force dagger logo just to get those guys some more exposure given the nature of their cause and what they are doing for the wounded warriors.

jtischauser

MiniUzi said:
I'd like to see the 2014 jersey have the task force dagger logo just to get those guys some more exposure given the nature of their cause and what they are doing for the wounded warriors.
It would be impossible for us to choose just one wounded warrior logo that could use more exposure.

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
It would be impossible for us to choose just one wounded warrior logo that could use more exposure.
Valid point. I mentioned TFD since they seem to be the one organization I see the most at matches getting the wounded guys into the shooting sports.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
BobS761 said:
I wonder what color the 2014 jersey will be. I need to start thinking of coordinating suspenders....
I imagine we will stick with something along the same color scheme (red/black/gray/white) so it coordinates with our website color.

Although Id' like nothing better than sporting a nice orange jersey. It's bad enough I have the word BOOMER blazened across my back

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Burk Cornelius said:
Although Id' like nothing better than sporting a nice orange jersey. It's bad enough I have the word BOOMER blazened across my back
I'm pretty sure there are thousands of orange color lovers that have Boomer blazoned across their backsides after last Saturday.[/font][/color]

Latest posts