2013 BoomerShooter.com Jersey

robkroupa

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
How does everyone like the new fabric?
I wore my new shirt outside for a few hours while I was getting some plants in the ground and it seemed really comfortable.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
MiniUzi said:
This thread is making me want a jersey now... damnit
Just do it! You could have a shitton of points for the contingency guns with all those matches you shoot too.

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
Check out your jersey carefully before washing it the first time. Mine had a big glob of glue from the envelope on the side. It came off with a bit of effort and only minimal stretching in the spot, but if I had washed it it would have been much worse.

It does look pretty sweet....even hides a bit of the belly. Of course now I want one with my BS name too.

jtischauser

MiniUzi said:
OK I'm down. Can I get my own little logo tossed on the back bottom?
I don't see why you couldn't. They might charge you a fee for art work or something though.

Armyguy78

Well-Known Fanatic
Man ya'll are some anxious folks - USPS

I looked on google maps and its only a 17 hour round trip for me to pick mine up. Can you find out if he will be at the shop at 1am Easter morning? Thanks

M. Weaver

CrtsHarris

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone have an approximate delivery time from order to shipment? I have my first 3Gun match April 13th and would like to wear it.

Armyguy78

Well-Known Fanatic
Lol yeah I can picture the look on the guys face when I get out wearing a helmet, pajamas and my CR speed belt with the kids crying in the truck. 😜 (sarcasm button initiated)

M. Weaver

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
The only thing I just realized about these cool jerseys is that the red logos will be tucked in
Not to worry! Only while shooting. My super young hotter than donut grease girlfriend has informed me that tucking in my shirt tails is completely uncool. So, next time at church, the mall, mexican restaurant, or doing the two step on the dance floor, show your Boomershooter tails with pride!

kmullican

Well-Known Fanatic
I got mine couple of days ago and it's way too long, untucked it could be a dress. I wonder if he can make one shorter..in a ladies size.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Kelly M said:
I got mine couple of days ago and it's way too long, untucked it could be a dress. I wonder if he can make one shorter..in a ladies size.
Why not just have it hemmed? Any place that does alterations should be able to do it.

jtischauser

Kelly M said:
A BoomerShooter dress would look cute. Heck Argyle wears one.

Latest posts