2013 AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship August 23-25th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
BobS761 said:
I didn't know that was possible! I'm kind of blessed that the stage designer is a member of my local club, and does our stages as well each month. And, after all, that would be another point for me! I'll talk to him next Saturday.
Email Gary Welborn the MD and ask if they need help. As an RO you may get free room and board and meals too. Every match does it different but you always get to shoot for free.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Good luck to everyone, Shoot straight and fast. I found out last week that my days off for the event might change due to shift change and after having my fingers crossed for a week I got the bad news yesterday. But on the bright side someone else will get to go due to me having to withdraw. Be safe and have fun!

jtischauser

I'm sure somebody here in OK is driving.

Burki, Cyrwus, Jensen, Andersen, Crotsley, Di? Anyone???

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Gary had the aerial clays and spinner at our local match. Super fun and super brutal, at least for a noob.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
You should sign up to shoot with the RO's and help work the match. It would be a crime to not shoot this or any big match at the Rock when you only live an hour away.
I'm in! Working though. Pretty sure I'm going to really enjoy that, though!

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Heading to the Rock on Wednesday. Shooting Wednesday and Thursday. Right now it looks like I'm working on pro stage 6. Hope you guys attending get a chance to look me up and say hello!

jtischauser

Have fun and good luck. I just got stuck in Oregon for another day so I'm gonna cancel ProAm. I won't have enough time to get ready to shoot my best so it's not worth coming half assed.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Have fun and good luck. I just got stuck in Oregon for another day so I'm gonna cancel ProAm. I won't have enough time to get ready to shoot my best so it's not worth coming half assed.
That truly sucks.....

RedRaider271

Well-Known Fanatic
I got in to the AM.... didn't realize my buds were all shooting the Pro....trying to decide on shooting it or not...? I kinda want to because I have never been up there, but I dunno

jtischauser

RedRaider271 said:
I got in to the AM.... didn't realize my buds were all shooting the Pro....trying to decide on shooting it or not...? I kinda want to because I have never been up there, but I dunno
It's worth it.

GunCat

Fanatic
True that.

I tell the local guys that don’t even shoot the match to stop in for a day to check out the vendors, shooting celebrities and side matches (that are open to anyone, not just the match competitors)

Steve Rose
Pembroke, KY

Latest posts