2013 AR15.com Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Championship August 23-25th

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
I made it! #245 Pro. I want to thank all of y'all that helped last night, again.
Now i just gotta make sure I'll have ammo. And see if Jeese's teaching any ass kicking classes between now and then, lol.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Blaise S. said:
I made it! #245 Pro. I want to thank all of y'all that helped last night, again.
Now i just gotta make sure I'll have ammo. And see if Jeese's teaching any ass kicking classes between now and then, lol.
Next class is 4th Saturday at OKCGC and its free! ;)

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
I heard the weatherman say it was going to be cold and windy with the possibility of snow and rain that day, will you still hold class in such inclement conditions?

Just joking with ya Jesse, I'm full of it today since I got in to the Pro Am

Thanks for the tip about the room, I'll get on it. I appreciate all the help.

jtischauser

Sleep Inn is were I have been staying. It is the newest and nicest hotel in Cave City. Its $99-$109 per night.

jtischauser

TacticalK9 said:
flight, hotel, rental is all booked, Check and App is in the mail, im set.

That prize table better be kickass
Im sure it will be better than any prize table you have ever seen! Are you shooting AM?

jtischauser

TacticalK9 said:
yes, only because as of right now I've yet to shoot 3gun and I think I'd have a better chance at the prize table by random draw vs. My own undeveloped skills

Roger that. My next question was if you realized it was a random draw for the AM side. You're on top of your $hit!

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
This match is only an hour away from my house. Even though I won't be shooting, I may try to show up to meet some of my Boomershooter mates and cheer them on!

jtischauser

BobS761 said:
This match is only an hour away from my house. Even though I won't be shooting, I may try to show up to meet some of my Boomershooter mates and cheer them on!
You should sign up to shoot with the RO's and help work the match. It would be a crime to not shoot this or any big match at the Rock when you only live an hour away.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
You should sign up to shoot with the RO's and help work the match. It would be a crime to not shoot this or any big match at the Rock when you only live an hour away.
I didn't know that was possible! I'm kind of blessed that the stage designer is a member of my local club, and does our stages as well each month. And, after all, that would be another point for me! I'll talk to him next Saturday.