Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Prize table...
ab1569cc.jpg

jtischauser

The plan is to start when Chris, Tony, Jeff, Mike, Rusty, Mike and whoever else PMs me gets there. I figure we will start shooting around 6:00. I am in no hurry. We can eat first and wait on everybody or whatever.

The pellets/BBs go right thru the cardboard.

Chambers

actual GM
I'm bringing like 3 cases of beer since I don't have an airsoft gun. :blink: I hope that's OK.

jtischauser

Damn you guys are up late or can't sleep like me.

3 cases of beer will be just about enough ammo Mike.

jtischauser

4 hours? Dude you are too young for that little sleep. Now wonder you always looknlike $hit. Lol. I hope those shenanigans involve expensive booze and cheap woman?

Rockon71385

Founding Member
Chris, I've been running propane with silicon in my crappy glock clone for about 1200 rounds with no issues. I got the little nozzle with the silicone fill tab from Manny Bragg and it works perfectly.

I'd be there if I wasn't busy freezing my ass off up here. They don't even hold matches in the winters. It's pathetic.

jtischauser

Hey Robbie,

I was just checking out your USPSA classification and saw that you made A class and that you shot a 100% classifier not too long ago. Nice work brother. I think a winter off from shooting for you will do my Area 4 scores some good next year;)

jtischauser

I think it will be mostly be beer and shenanigans, with a few stages we score for fun and rediculious trophys.

This correct. The reason I am having this match is for fun. I also wanted to give all the guys that are curious about airsoft training a chance to come out and see the guns and targets and training potential airsoft has.

I think all of us lie and say we shoot competitions for fun. But if nobody kept score 99% of us wouldn't show up.

Personally, I LIKE winning but I LOVE competing even if its with myself. Why else would I have wasted do much time on the golf course?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Personally, I LIKE winning but I LOVE competing even if its with myself. Why else would I have wasted do much time on the golf course?

Just an FYI to everyone, Jesse has asked to get the targets Thursday so he can set up Friday evening.
He says it's a time thing because the ProAm is Sat. which makes sense.
But, I personally think he wants to do a few walk thrus & practice runs to gain an edge. >:D

As far as the golf thing.....obviously for the beer :singing:

Rockon71385

Founding Member
This correct. The reason I am having this match is for fun. I also wanted to give all the guys that are curious about airsoft training a chance to come out and see the guns and targets and training potential airsoft has.

I think all of us lie and say we shoot competitions for fun. But if nobody kept score 99% of us wouldn't show up.

You planning on shooting production at A4 next year? I'll be shooting limited at double tap, but will proably stick to my 34 for the rest of the season. I actually shot that classifier the weekend you and your cousin came to Ripon.

jtischauser

I don't know what I plan to shoot next year. Whatever gives me the best chance of getting to the prize table. A4 will be run by Phil so it should be an order of finish table. I will proabably shoot Limited there.

Double Tap has that gahay random draw crap so I may shoot L10 or Open "C" class. Maybe I can at least get a plaque or something.

aldrin44

Well-Known Fanatic
Sweet!! If When I win one of those I'm mounting it to the hood of my car. BTW, I've talked the wife into making a big batch of from scratch homemade cookies. So like kindergarten...everyone will be a winner.

Latest posts