2 stamp gun only 3 months away :-D

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I'm headed to the sheriffs office monday mornin to get him to sign the paperwork and get my fingerprints done and then it's just 2.5 to 3 months away from me being able to put the barrel on this thing to make it a 2 stamp gun.
This is my 9mm build with a YHM Wraith suppressor.
I can't wait!! I'm frickin stoked!

100_0265.jpg

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Rock on!!! These things are really awesome to shoot... The trust route is much easier next time you're collecting stamps... Here's a crappy phone pic of my 9mm AR, it's doesn't have the VFG anymore though.

photo-47.jpg

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks great, hoping to start getting some stamps for my 9mm build this year.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Rusty, I'm blaming this money pit on you and Dustingaunder. I started making this gun because you guys kept throwing pics of your SBR 9mm's around OSA and it made me insanely jealous.

Forgot to mention. I have a set of KNS anti-roll pins on the way too.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
Rusty, I'm blaming this money pit on you and Dustingaunder. I started making this gun because you guys kept throwing pics of your SBR 9mm's around OSA and it made me insanely jealous.

this is what happened to me too.... :great:

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I promised to use my powers only for good, but doesn't always work out that way. Lol.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
Thinking of getting my class 2 SOT so I can do this for my customers here in Tulsa, and to make supressors.

EagleScout

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok I have to ask, is the stamp per gun? or once you get approved you can supress anything you have?

Sons of guns got me thinking about the suppressed AK-47.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Ok I have to ask, is the stamp per gun? or once you get approved you can supress anything you have?

Sons of guns got me thinking about the suppressed AK-47.
The suppressor has a tax stamp of it's own. After getting the stamp back, you can put the suppressor on any legal firearm. If you're putting it on an SBR, the SBR has to be legal, meaning it has to have a stamp as well. But it would need that regardless of the suppressor.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
One stamp for the SBR and one stamp for the suppressor.
That's why it's my 2 stamp gun.

Just got the KNS pins installed and let southwest engravers do their magic. The name engraving came out better than I thought it would, especially for $10.

Latest posts