Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
:eek: Oh noooo!

Drunk Happy Hour GIF
OK I'll just have a shot of Irish.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
One of my drinks probably quadruples what these bozos call excessive. I don't drink that often, but when I do, I prefer top shelf bourbon that's 100+ proof. The bottle I'm enjoying now is 128 proof. I sip it straight. They can line up and kiss my arse one by one. What I drink, like many other things, is none of their business.

Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
One of my drinks probably quadruples what these bozos call excessive. I don't drink that often, but when I do, I prefer top shelf bourbon that's 100+ proof. The bottle I'm enjoying now is 128 proof. I sip it straight. They can line up and kiss my arse one by one. What I drink, like many other things, is none of their business.
If I drank top shelf stuff I couldn't afford to drink more than two a month lol. Of course they'd be like Mike's shot of Irish :cool:

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If it's under the shelf @ $100.00 or less a bottle it is welcome in my home.
If they try to limit me from a drink now and again. GOOD LUCK SUCKERS!
My blood is free of their Narcotics. I use a shot now & then to keep the Ol guy moving & feeling well.

1693994802854.png

1693994970116.png

dennishoddy

Are you masking up between sips? Covid you know........:rolleyes:
I'm a huge fan of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. It's 90 proof but smooth like a good crooner singing in a vegas piano bar.
Nectar of the Gods, I call it. Neat with one ice cube.

Last edited:

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone read this paragraph? The alcohol consumption recommendations could be adjusted in the next version of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, which may not be available until the end of 2025. There aren't any legal ramifications for not adhering to the guidelines, and it doesn't mean non-drinkers need to start drinking — instead, the guidelines are suggestions for a healthy lifestyle.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Anyone read this paragraph? The alcohol consumption recommendations could be adjusted in the next version of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, which may not be available until the end of 2025. There aren't any legal ramifications for not adhering to the guidelines, and it doesn't mean non-drinkers need to start drinking — instead, the guidelines are suggestions for a healthy lifestyle.
Understood. I think we were just having a little fun with the nanny state.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The alcohol consumption recommendations could be adjusted in the next version of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans,

When it comes to what I put into my Body, I am the best judge of that.
From 1974 I have ingested Organic food & drink. Not 1 Dr. Pa. nor anyone else in the Medical field Knew anything about
organic vrs Inorganic food. Never ! :eek:

Do you know that all those 90 & up citizens, ate an all organic diet growing up. They didn't have chemical sprays for our food back then.
As for Alcohol well they can just stick their Rules & regulations. Don't take their narcotics, got Irish for that & no Rx needed.

Besides remember, There are no rules!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I think I may need to make a statement about my AA (joke)comment. It was just in jest of the government regulating our freedom to do as we please. There is a real need for AA and people in that shouldn't be ridiculed or messed with. Thanks, all.
I saw a very true statement on another forum, " the coffee pot at a 12 step meeting has done more to fight addiction than the DEA".

Latest posts