1911 Forun (TOOS)Jackasses

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh, what the hell there all turning into limpwristed, PC, 1/2 woke mask wearing goats. This forum is the only freedom left. As Ronald Reagan would say.

I've just about had my fill with the place. The mods are turning it into 1911forum.

One mod wants to chat with me like I'm his buddy. The guy basically says I can tell him anything we have an open line of discussion. But then he gets pissy when I tell him that he is being hypocritical and the way he moderates. He picks and chooses what he wants to moderate.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I've just about had my fill with the place. The mods are turning it into 1911forum.

One mod wants to chat with me like I'm his buddy. The guy basically says I can tell him anything we have an open line of discussion. But then he gets pissy when I tell him that he is being hypocritical and the way he moderates. He picks and chooses what he wants to moderate.
Elect me World Grand Poobah, and I'll fix this shite.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I do miss TOOOS.

Regrets, I have a few, but too few to mention.
frank sinatra GIF

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
LOL, I was banned years ago and to be honest, can't remember why?

Think it was a run in with a Mod, but can't remember why.

No matter, never missed it, and less aggravation to deal with! :cool:

ThemanJC

Active Fanatic
+1

That's one of the main reasons why I don't post on TOOS as often as I used to. Mods/Admin will randomly close threads just because they want to close threads. "This topic as run its course - case closed. Thread locked". People were like, "wait a minute... we still have valid points to make, both pro & con". :mad:

1911 Forum is way way way too heavy handed, if you ask me...
And then if you open a similar thread because you're looking for relevant information, you get slammed because that was a topic a few years ago. That's why I have so few posts. I am gun shy ha ha.