16" carbine concealed bag?

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Definitely like the Trojan horse bag and its long enough. That's why Mitch is so awesome!
9566760e43cd2fe415d10bd14af8eb75.jpg

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Know a guy that uses a tennis racket bag. But he's bagging an SBR too. The double racket bag or guitar bag sounds like the way to go.

wixthedog

Well-Known Fanatic
I happened to pick up one of the Trojan Horse cases off a prize table earlier this year! I could not find an identifying mark on it for nothing and eventually gave up. I like to send match sponsors and the companies that donated anything I pick up a thank you email but I couldn't for this one.

See, Boomer Shooter is good for something!

Now I need a SBR to put in it...

wixthedog

Well-Known Fanatic
A quick update - an 18" barreled AR with a collapsible MOE will just fit - I think a 20" version would be impractical.

I'd hate for some yuppie to bust out my window hoping to score a sweet new tennis racket only to find an AR....

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
The 5.11 COVRT M4 bag looks to be just a tic too short for your needs. That is, unless, you put on a PDW stock of some kind. There was someone making a stubby collapsible AR stock, but I don't recall which company it was.

I've currently got my SBR in a Wilson racquet bag. I have a 5.11 COVRT M4 Shorty in the shopping cart because it'll be getting a can "soon" (read: As soon as the F Troop gets off their thumbs); I'm just slow on the "Checkout" button.

JohnCea

Well-Known Fanatic
Im just gonna recommend you something ELITE SPANKER Lightweight Tactical. That's Pretty Awesome too!!
[h3][/h3]