16" carbine concealed bag?

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
With the current state of affairs I'm looking for a bag to carry my 16" rifle in that it can 1) Be completely assembled and ready to rock and roll 2) Not scream tactical hey I just threw a AR in my car.
The only thing I've found is this UTG bag has anyone had any experience with it?
UTG ABC Sling Pack 30" Multi-Firearm Case w/Electric Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009WO46X2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_FTuJxb8KH9VAM

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
I have had good luck with an actual two racquet tennis bag. The rifle gets its own side gear on the other.

Rifle= 16 inch barrel, collapsible stock, scope, light and mag in.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Glock_21 said:
i looked at those but upper and lower would need to be separated unless it was a pretty short SBR. Then the whole SBR thing would be a issue since I would want to travel out of state with it.
Josh Smash said:
I have had good luck with an actual two racquet tennis bag. The rifle gets its own side gear on the other.

Rifle= 16 inch barrel, collapsible stock, scope, light and mag in.
I'll have to see what I can find in Amazon

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I just got a normal bag with a few slots on the outside for mags, it's that multi cam sorta pattern, doesn't really look to tactical and with a 18" barrel, full stock it's pretty compact and depending on how you carry it not too noticeable, now if your going to carry it around in the public all bets are off! this one stays under my back seat just in case a social event happens, surprise range time or a coyote shows up in the wrong place. I think if you stay away from the normal tactical colors you'll be ok as some things just jump out at people. Later,

Kirk

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic

mcintireb

Well-Known Fanatic
It doesn't have all of the pockets you might want, but the bag that folding chairs (think soccer games and other outdoor events) are stored in is very good at not attracting attention.

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
mcyrwus said:
Beach towel draped over the gun. When properly used, looks like a beach towel on your seat
Not a good idea. I had a beach towel perfectly folded in my passenger seat. Someone broke the truck window because they thought there were valuables under it.

Latest posts