The list of Shame (places where concealed carry is banned)

bilall

Well-Known Fanatic
According to my sources. South Carolina Castle Doctrine allows you to carry in a hotel room that you have legally rented, but only after you have rented the room. It also allows you to carry your weapon to and from your hotel room. Can someone with legal experience expound on what this exactly means?

bilall

Well-Known Fanatic
SECTION 23-31-230. Carrying concealed weapons between automobile and accommodation.

Notwithstanding any provision of law, any person may carry a concealable weapon from an automobile or other motorized conveyance to a room or other accommodation he has rented and upon which an accommodations tax has been paid.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
SECTION 23-31-230. Carrying concealed weapons between automobile and accommodation.

Notwithstanding any provision of law, any person may carry a concealable weapon from an automobile or other motorized conveyance to a room or other accommodation he has rented and upon which an accommodations tax has been paid.
I wonder if that counts for free nights etc.

Algotguns

New Fanatic
The West Ashley Toyota Sign is not legit (unless they have changed it very recently), I've carried in there before.

One of the biggest offenders in my area, GOODWILL! I will never make a donation to Goodwill!
Goodwill is 100% FOR profit. My donations go to Miracle Hill Ministries a good Christian organization where the money goes to people in need

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Any place that bans guns just banned me! Same reason I don't ever go oconus without an uncle sam sponsor

Latest posts