You know you're a gun nut when...

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Tech said:
The mail lady hates you because 69# of bullets will fit in a large flat rate box.
I always leave a candy bar or something for the mailman whenever a shipment of bullets comes in. Least I can do.

That reminds me,

You know you're a gun nut when you keep an eye on the track of Hurricane Matthew just to make sure that Blue Bullets is OK.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
dr poopgiggle said:
I always leave a candy bar or something for the mailman whenever a shipment of bullets comes in. Least I can do.That reminds me,You know you're a gun nut when you keep an eye on the track of Hurricane Matthew just to make sure that Blue Bullets is OK.
I got the email my order shipped yesterday, so I am good for a while.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
when you spend so much at Brownell's in a month that they write you a handwritten thank-you letter

(this wasn't me, it was a guy on a different forum)

dennishoddy

Spencer said:
Any of you ever received the big Midway USA catalog without asking? Yeah... apparently they send that to people that buy a lot.
Not midway, but I do get a hard cover catalog with index tabs from Cabellas.

Phil Underwood

Fanatic
When you build a berm in your backyard cause you live near Benny Hill and he comes over to practice with you and your family. And you cant wait for one of your kids to move out so you can move your Dillon from the garage to inside the house

Attachments

• berm.jpg
    berm.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 23
  • ben.jpg
    ben.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 15

gmar

Well-Known Fanatic
Every time the clock reads 2:23 or 3:08, you stop to think how much many do you have stockpiled for each caliber.

Latest posts