You know you're a gun nut when...

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
You change favorite restaurants because of their no carry policy.

You don't hug people any more
You can still hug, but like grappling, go for the underhook.

You get pissed at Boomershooter for having a max numer of "Likes" in one day because you have done or want to do nearly everything you've read on this topic so far.

dennishoddy

David Marlow said:
How about when the MPs on post find two guns and over a thousand rounds of ammo in the trunk during a security check? I felt bad, because it was my buddy who borrowed my car that got stopped for the search. I was new to the army and didn't know any better. They were cool, though. I just had to keep my 10/22 and SKS in the arms room instead of my car.
Opps! I was on a 3 day hunt at McAlester Army Ammunition Depot. Just about got kicked off the base. It had to be a 5.56 Nato too. That brought up a lot of questions.lol

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I've never had much issue with ammo on post. I did have an MP tell me I had to take the bullet-riddled beer can off my rearview mirror since it technically constituted an open container.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
You check practiscore about a hundred times a day entering all the different search words you can think of, of what the last match you shot might be called...

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
Jamie Meyer said:
Trying to explain to the hubby why I NEED another gun....safe....more ammo......etc.......
I know we have never met, but, can you talk to my girlfriend? She seems to listen other women....

Latest posts