You know you're a gun nut when...

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Well it is made by bladetech. 10 bucks on there website. And I honestly have no idea what DOH means. Only problem is bladetech charges almost as much shipping as they do for the keychain holseter combo. That is why I have about 8 coworkers getting them also. Only gotta pay shipping once that way.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
When you've had a mountain of Chore Boy scouring pads for years and it only just occurred to you to actually use them for scouring pots and pans.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
When you go into a federal building with metal detactors and it goes off because you have a piece of brass in your cargo pocket. Or you have more brass / live rounds in your cupholder in your car than you do change.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
...if you get in your truck and find this lying in the seat. And you haven't carried a revolver in about a year

20140725_133120_zps3da8543c.jpg

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
When you clean out your truck before you start work at the nuke plant and still find a few hundred rounds of misc ammo a year later while looking for something behind the seat.

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
I had a case of .223 spill out in a brand new truck once, you know it was clean and ****, thought I got it all picked up. Nope,I wrecked it 4 years later and at least 150rds magically appeared.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
When you find shell casings in your car while cleaning it prior to selling it and can't remember when you last went to the range in that vehicle.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
When Security on an Army base finds a live round under the front seat during a vehicle check.
How about when the MPs on post find two guns and over a thousand rounds of ammo in the trunk during a security check? I felt bad, because it was my buddy who borrowed my car that got stopped for the search. I was new to the army and didn't know any better. They were cool, though. I just had to keep my 10/22 and SKS in the arms room instead of my car.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
when you get stationed somewhere new and before your household goods even arrive, your wife has located and written the numbers of every range and gun club in the area because she knows that's the fastest way to your heart. Besides going directly through the sternum, anyway.

Latest posts