Yet Another Shooting Of Innocents

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Oh yeah, just a tip. If you want to improve your awareness and ability to perform effective threat assessments, invest a little time in watching the behavior of a cat. Their intelligence is impressive...until it comes to running out in front of a car. But, I attribute that to them facing an unnatural threat they don't understand.

For 59 years of my 70 years here I was a dog man only! o_O
Yep I had no place for cats, damn things never listen 2 U. LOL

With 3 now, Luna_Tic, Shelly & Subbie I have cats.
Shelly & Stubbie are sisters & live outside. I caught Shelly & got her fixed, however Stubbie won't let me near now. :rolleyes:
No problem Shelly is the dominate sister & Stubbie quit having Kittens after Shelly got fixed.

Damn did I sway off course, Ok the Luna Tic as I call her lives inside o_O she used to bite now not so much. A calico :oops:

Awareness back to center. As I grew up in Foreign countries, the 3rd world ones mostly.
I was aware as a child of being looked at by people. People who were aware of their surroundings & what was going on around them.

Even now if you watch people around you. Americans seem to not want to make eye contact with those around them.
Why? All the white people just look around, oblivious to what's going on. Spanish, Blacks & Orientals seem to have no trouble watching
what is going on around themselves. Why the fear from whites.

I have a thought. What if White people don't know how to watch?
When you want to find a fight just stare at some guy long enough & sooner than later, you will get your fight.

Let you eyes move about never stopping to stare. You will see even the bad asses will not stop & stare at first, unless you do.
I have always looked at everything & everybody, it's so natural just like a Cat ready to jump at any time, & most importantly just where to jump.

Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

Disturbing Video Shows Toddlers, One In Diapers, Assaulting And Swearing At Minneapolis Police

I rest my case!

View attachment 27168

The Morning Briefing: America's Cop-Hating Cities Will Soon Face an Ugly Reckoning

BY STEPHEN KRUISER JUL 12, 2022 3:18 AM ET

Quote:
Unsurprisingly, two years on, the Minneapolis Police Dept. is more than 100 sworn officers short of the minimum legal requirement of 731. MPD currently employs 629 officers; compare this to the 902 sworn who served there just weeks before the Floyd death.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

WATCH: New Footage Shows Uvalde Cops Running Away as Salvador Ramos Shoots Children Dead