Yet Another Shooting Of Innocents

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife and I had good frothed we did everything with when our kids where younger, they put both of their boys on aderal and other psyche drugs. Kids are messed up to this day!! Our doctor suggested them for our son when he was around 6-8 hrs old because he was hyper??!!! I told HELL NO it isn't going to happen! He's just being a young boy and my kids turned out just fine!
Absolutely!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Using mind altering drugs is all part of the Master plan to ROT America from within.
A drugged or crazed populace is easier to mold.

Illuminati Cyborg GIF by Komplex

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
7 out of 10 TV commercials are about drugs for you. Even if nothing is wrong with you. Just keep bugging your doctor to prescribe them to you. And he probably will to keep his job.
Kids when I was growing up were for the most part let be kids. before we got totally out of hands our parents would correct us. At times it was the "The Look" yeah all us oldsters know that look. Other times discipline was a little more directed to the place you sat on. And when it was really bad you may get a hand across the face open hand, flat and usually no harder than needed to get your attention, and boy did it! Always tried not to cause that to happen again. The only time I remember the face slap was in a store when I was probably 8 or so, I said something to mom that she DID NOT appreciate, and just that fast a slap in the face, problem solved. Don't recall what caused it, but I bet I never did it again! No one even noticed but mom and me and my sister. Discipline in a reasonable fashion seems to be sadly lacking the last generation or two. Another thing we never wanted to hear especially as we got older was any mention, of do I need to tell your dad what you did? Oh **** no, not that!!! Maybe being raised by folks who had seen the depression, and ww2, and Korea made a difference? They are known as the Greatest Generation for more than one reason. It seems people were more reasonable then, I'm not saying perfect by any means, but certainly more reasonable. Maybe I was blessed to have had the folks I had. I was adopted at 18months, and my younger sister at 6 months. Had great folks, not perfect but darn good, and I will be eternally grateful to God for giving me the parents that he did. I didn't always appreciate them as I should have, but as I got older I realized how great they really were, and I miss them every day. Thank's Dad and Mom.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Using mind altering drugs is all part of the Master plan to ROT America from within.
A drugged or crazed populace is easier to mold.

Illuminati Cyborg GIF by Komplex
I have a dear friend that years ago said it was our fault that things went sideways. I asked why and she said Hippies, free love, Acid and other drugs, rebellious to our parents.....sadly I had to agree with her, and in may ways I still agree with what she said.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Now you are not supposed to spank your kids. Look at wear at now! When I was about 15 or 16, I told my dad to F off. He just hit me in the upper right arm. I went into orbit and bounced off the living room wall. I was never a problem after that. Very respectful and obedient from that day on. Do drugs or counselors needed.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Now you are not supposed to spank your kids. Look at wear at now! When I was about 15 or 16, I told my dad to F off. He just hit me in the upper right arm. I went into orbit and bounced off the living room wall. I was never a problem after that. Very respectful and obedient from that day on. Do drugs or counselors needed.
Exactly!
I knocked my son over the sofa and onto his ass when he was around 17 as f he needed it! Just like I did when I was a know it all teen! Grew up to be a very responsible and thoughtful young man, now in his 30s

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Exactly!
I knocked my son over the sofa and onto his ass when he was around 17 as f he needed it! Just like I did when I was a know it all teen! Grew up to be a very responsible and thoughtful young man, now in his 30s
And that is the fathers job. 1657081837060.gifThat is the problem with all of these single parent homes and these kids today. This is why we have the problems that we have today with the kids. No fathers in the homes! to set the boundaries for the kids.1657081861588.gif

1657081903376.gif

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
oooooh ****!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Very interesting. Many are noticing the drug connection.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Very interesting. Many are noticing the drug connection.

It's becoming apparent who is paying attention to what's going on, and who Isn't. To use a current popular term.... this is a very AWAKE group. I question how so many can continue to be so unenlightened? I truly believe it is a conscious choice on their part. So very sad. Stay alert, stay ready, stay safe. God bless the Republic, and all we still stand for.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's becoming apparent who is paying attention to what's going on, and who Isn't. To use a current popular term.... this is a very AWAKE group. I question how so many can continue to be so unenlightened? I truly believe it is a conscious choice on their part. So very sad. Stay alert, stay ready, stay safe. God bless the Republic, and all we still stand for.
In the world we live in....in the times we live in, being awake and aware is an essential survival skill. It also amazes me that the majority of people are uninformed and unaware. I constantly perform threat assessments...especially when I'm outside my home....at any location. Your situation can change for the worst in an instant in a world where fewer and fewer people know God and our Savior, Jesus. The only way I can improve my awareness is to grow eyes in the back of my head.....haven't figured out how to do that yet. ;)

Stay informed, stay aware, stay armed, stay alive.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
In the world we live in....in the times we live in, being awake and aware is an essential survival skill. It also amazes me that the majority of people are uninformed and unaware. I constantly perform threat assessments...especially when I'm outside my home....at any location. Your situation can change for the worst in an instant in a world where fewer and fewer people know God and our Savior, Jesus. The only way I can improve my awareness is to grow eyes in the back of my head.....haven't figured out how to do that yet. ;)

Stay informed, stay aware, stay armed, stay alive.
Hey CE when you figure out the eyes in the back of your head, would you let me in on it??? Please????

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Oh yeah, just a tip. If you want to improve your awareness and ability to perform effective threat assessments, invest a little time in watching the behavior of a cat. Their intelligence is impressive...until it comes to running out in front of a car. But, I attribute that to them facing an unnatural threat they don't understand.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh yeah, just a tip. If you want to improve your awareness and ability to perform effective threat assessments, invest a little time in watching the behavior of a cat. Their intelligence is impressive...until it comes to running out in front of a car. But, I attribute that to them facing an unnatural threat they don't understand.
Oh yeah, I've always been a cat person. They are a different kind of animal! ,Ours stays in the house, but we have a screen porch that he absolutely loves. The dogs like it too.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
And that is the fathers job. View attachment 27110That is the problem with all of these single parent homes and these kids today. This is why we have the problems that we have today with the kids. No fathers in the homes! to set the boundaries for the kids.View attachment 27111

View attachment 27112

Disturbing Video Shows Toddlers, One In Diapers, Assaulting And Swearing At Minneapolis Police

I rest my case!

1657537286221.gif

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
.....and anyone who uses the brain God gave them knows this is happening.

Have you noticed that these offenders are always known to the police? I bet this one is too.
"He is known to the police." A person who has been arrested or questioned by the police before (He may not have been charged). He has probably got a criminal record or the police have had several dealings with him in the past.