Yet another new guy from Edmond

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
This is a great time to get involved, despite the negatives going around. Welcome aboard.

wswest

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome. I'm in the same boat as far as local shooting goes, but haven't been able to make a match yet.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the forum!

My first guard unit in WI was attached to the 101. We had the pleasure of training at Ft. Campbell in the poison ivy during one of our summer camps. I think 2/3 of our company had poison ivy during that trip. Lol.

101ABN327

Fanatic
Thanks for the welcome! Aside from the weapons, what gear do I need to focus on for 3 Gun??? I have some of it already but need to assemble functional kit that is effective.

Thx,

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You'll need a holster that securely caries your pistol while running & covers the entire trigger.
You'll also need a way to carry ammo for all 3 guns like mag pouches for pistol mags, caddies for shotgun shells. For rifle mags a back pocket works great but some folks opt for mag pouches.
Last but not least, You'll need a good belt to carry all of it at once as well.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
You will need a place to go to buy all of this stuff.

The Shooters Choice

www.shooterschoice.com

Make Ready Pro Shop

Www.makereadyproshop.com

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome! Now get to a match and shoot! Post on the forum if you need to borrow gear for a match and I'm 100% positive that somebody will step up and let you use some of their gear.

Latest posts