Yay or Nay

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
I made a good investment into a long range rifle setup. It was one of those bought on "impulse" type of things. I'm debating to sell it and buy a few more rifles/pistols that I will put to use a lot more.
Savage BA 110 .338 Lapua
Vortex Razor HD 5-20X50 MRAD(Razor HD rings)
I have all the Lapua brass, dies, and everything else.

I could get my money back if i sold it and I could purchase some pretty cool gear for what I put into this. I've only put 30 rounds down the barrel. It's a sweet gun, but I really don't think it will get much use. I might just sell the gun and keep the scope. I'm still weighing in on this. I've been going back and forth the last couple of weeks......There is a lot of cool things on the market right now. I'll sit on it a bit longer and make a decision. I've had mixed opinions on this......

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Sounds like u have already decided to sell it but youre not sure what to replace it with yet. Get a rifle, pistol, and shotgun and come play 3 gun wih us. That's my answer to everything.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I've had the same dilemma with guns. In the end I decided to keep and fund what I use. So now I have one pistol, one rifle, and one shotgun, and I can play a lot of shooting games with just those three, and they are suitable for HD and plinking as well. Not that I won't begin accumulating other guns again, but I have no issues (no regrets) with where I'm at.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Sell it and buy something you will shoot. Shooting your guns is more fun than pulling them out of the safe and oohing and ahhing over them.

dennishoddy

Sell it and buy something you will shoot. Shooting your guns is more fun than pulling them out of the safe and oohing and ahhing over them.

Blasphemy you speak!
Many nights have been spent foldling the finely engraved classics, holding them closely, rubbing them with fine oils, while whispering sweet nothings into the twin barrels!

Deacon

Well-Known Fanatic
Blasphemy you speak!
Many nights have been spent foldling the finely engraved classics, holding them closely, rubbing them with fine oils, while whispering sweet nothings into the twin barrels!
LOL!

I'm with Scott Hearn on this one.
I say SELL IT, but then again, I have permanency issues.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Ya know I was looking at building a 338 Edge and the more I thought about it I just couldn't make myself go thru with the build, not really many places around me that I can really stretch it's legs out hell I have problems finding places to stretch out the 308, 243, 284 so I never made the build. Later,

Kirk

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
I got the pistol and rifle inventoried already. Just don't know. I've consolidated all my guns down to just having my "pets". I've only had this set up for a couple of months.....It's hard for me to part with weapons....It has that ...wow kind of factor....But I could def put this towards some more BA Loki gear. I have the Billet Tactical 5.56 on its way....

So what build should I have Erik build me?

If I sell the scope also, I could get a couple of builds. Hell, I don't know what I want. Instead of having all the money in one gun, I would rather space it out and get a couple. Shoot some ideas. I doubt I will go above the .338 Lapua round in the future. Not very practical to me, it was one of those "I just had to have it" kind of deals.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Blasphemy you speak!

Oh make no mistake, I have a couple that only get shot with kid gloves. No matches or hunting fields for them. But if you are "monetarily challenged" and ARE NOT talking about family heirlooms....

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
Im going to do it. Give me some ideas on what my next project should be. Not 5.56. I'm thinking the .264 Loki and a muzzled 300 blk SBR. I would rather do business with Loki. I would like to get 2 billet builds and have room for optics for both. So keep your ears open for anyone wanting the Lapua, Razor HD scope, New Lapua brass, bullets, powders, dies and primers. Around 5k for the gun package. It has Less then 30 rounds down the barrel. Caldwell bipod also. I,might regret it, but I'm going to go through with it...

SBR paperwork. Do I order the rifles from Loki first or wait until my,ATF paperwork is complete.

Thanks for all the help'. I'm excited. Still debating if I should get some JP

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I pulled the plug and decided to sell it. I posted it on the Boomer Shooter classifieds also. So, if you guys know anyone that is looking for a complete set up, then please send them my way.

Latest posts