XS Sights- angle back up AR sights?

UCO Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
I won a certificate to get a set of sights from them, but I have not seen them a lot! I was thinking the Xpress Threat Interdiction Sight Set - Big Dot Tritium F/S, Tritium Stripe .275H R/S, don't know if the will be tall enough to see past my Warne Scope mount? What is everyones thoughts? Has anyone ran/running these? Which are the best?

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
i will have a set of the angle xs sights in any day now and try to give some type of review

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
I got the XS sights in and put them on an AR without an optic and they really worked well however I have already sold the set i got because i can not see them around the optic on my 3 gun rifle. I would say they may work with half the setups out there. I do think they are quite a bit quicker to get an acceptable sight picture at close range then some of the other angle iron options currently available. So they are not going to be nearly as flexible as the dueck sights but i would say they are every bit as durable and well built. They are probably quicker for most people then the dueck sights but they are probably not as accurate by design.

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
sold em? dammit, no more Mr nice guy.
ah **** man i forgot all about you, sorry hell i would have just gave them to you, if it makes you feel any better i have plugged you at least 5 times today...

gondo said:
ah **** man i forgot all about you, sorry hell i would have just gave them to you, if it makes you feel any better i have plugged you at least 5 times today...
Im just ribbin' you; I dont think theyll fit my setup either

Latest posts