Xbox Call of duty Modern warfare 3

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody on here playing live? Whats your gamer tag name? I have never been into gaming but I am addicted to live play. I have a bluetooth headset and it amazes me that when somebody speaks you can actually tell where they are in a room. They have every gun known to man and it is so realistic. OMG game systems have come a long way. It amazes me how many customers are playing online. My system will be here on the 11th. My son is stoked. I have played at my buddies since it came out at midnight. The game never gets old because it is something new every minute.

Trailer for the game.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81990297/

bigtigga01

Well-Known Fanatic
Henry you don't know what you've gotten yourself into. I have all the systems and all the games, let's just say if it involves a gun and taking out terrorists then I'm in. Live gamer tag is adero81. I also recommend battlefield 3 if you like modern warfare.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
bigtigga01 said:
Henry you don't know what you've gotten yourself into. I have all the systems and all the games, let's just say if it involves a gun and taking out terrorists then I'm in. Live gamer tag is adero81. I also recommend battlefield 3 if you like modern warfare.
I will def be hitting you up soon!!

Sizzle

Well-Known Fanatic
I play MW3 and BF3 if anyone wants to wreck some 9 year olds let me know..GT is Sizzle iz ragin