X-Treme 40-165g RNFP 250ct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
New price: $18.

I know what your thinking. “Why would I buy 165s when I shoot 180s.” At the new low cost of $18, now is the time to discover your new love of shooting 165s. With 4 magazines of 15 rounds, you will instantly shave .12lbs off your belt. Think of how much faster and more comfortable you will be. If that is not enough, meet me at the H&H match this Sunday and the new price is $15.

Still don’t want to shoot them, here are some options for you. Reload them for you kids, they wont know the difference while you keep your rounds. Use them as your pieces during checkers. Sell them to a friend for more than you paid. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Please pm me if you are interested.

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
These bullets were made to go fast and they need an owner that can provide that for them. If you would like to be that owner and you are going to the H&H match this evening, $15 and they are all yours. I will be wearing a blue t shirt.

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
These are still available. These bullets are gluten free and vegan friendly, which usually means an increase in cost. But if you will be at the OKCGC on Saturday or H&H Sunday evening, $15 and they are all yours. Please pm me if you are interested.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
If this is a 90 calorie snack pack that won't go straight to my thighs, but still satisfy that sweet tooth craving, I'll take them off your hands Saturday @ okcgc
But they have to be free of all Trans fat, and also vote republican.

Josh Smash

Well-Known Fanatic
They will make you smile just like your favorite childhood candy while effectively burning calories at the same time. It's a win win. They are free of all trans fat and artificial coloring. Since these bullets wish to live free and without infringement, they will most certainly be voting republican. They're all yours. See you on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts