WTT Beretta 92FS Centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
I've had this gun for about 8 months now. I was actually going to use this as a project gun for a custom duracoat job here in a month or so. However, I thought I would see if there was any interest in any trades here first before I buy the duracoat and start the process of doing some custom airbrush work on this piece. I still have plans to "bling" it out with my airbrush if it doesn't get traded off.

The main reason why I'm interested in possibly trading it off is because I really don't care to shoot it. It's been a range gun for me and even then, I can't seem to hit the broadside of a barn with it. Thought it would be fun to do some airbrush magic and turn it into a BBQ gun.

This is the Centurion model, which means it's the full sized lower with a slightly shortened slide. It is made in USA and has the metal guide rod and trigger. It comes with 2 steel Beretta mags and I'll even throw in this holster, which is actually meant for a Glock 17/19/22/23, but fits the Beretta perfectly.

I've personally put 330 rounds through it, all with no hiccups or failures. I have no idea how many rounds the previous owner put through it. Cosmetically, it's been well used. Lots of wear on the slide and gun. The backstrap looks like it's had initials engraved in with initials scribbled out below it. This is mainly why I decided to make this a duracoat project gun. Functionally, it performs flawlessly. It's just really rough cosmetically.

Asking for a trade value of $425.
I've also got 325 rounds of cheap federal 9mm plinking ammo and a box of 50 Winchester Ranger SXT's to sweeten the deal if needed.

Lately, I've been interested in AK-74's. I may be interested in some O/U type shotguns. I might be open to optics (1-4x optics or an aimpoint/eotech for an AR15.)
Probably won't be interested in revolvers. Not sure on semi-auto handguns, but open to them. Anyways, if you got a trade offer, just shoot me a PM. I honestly don't really have anything set in mind.

fs1.jpg

fs2.jpg

fs3.jpg

fs4.jpg

fs5.jpg

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm open to AK 74 types like a Polish Tantal or equivalent. I would consider any non WASR-10 AK 47 style rifles, ideally a Norinco Mak-90 but those seem to be hard to come by.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
This will probably be the last week or two that I will entertain any trade offers before I pull the listing down and go forward with the "beautification" process of this firearm :D

Also, I'm now open to sell this outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.