WTT 1911 Springfield Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Looking to trade this for a full or medium size gun, like a SW M&P, Springfield XD, Glock, etc etc. Lemme know what you have. For a cash price I would like $450. Gun has some wear on it, as it has been a carry gun for me for a while and is great for that purpose. Have some extras I can throw in to help the value depending on what you have. PM if you are interested or call or text at 918 855 2486.

I had one problem with this gun, I sent it to Springfield who said it was a faulty spring, they replaced it free of charge. It has run flawlessly since. I would like ideally to trade for a S&W M&P in 9, 40, or maybe 45. Might be interested in other guns as well.

001.jpg

I have several magazines, as well as the holster pictured, all of which might, or might not be included depending on what you have. I really like this gun, I am just having a hard time trying to decide what I want to do, make this one into exactly what I want, or buy a nice fancy 1911.

AirMech74

Well-Known Fanatic
I know you said you are looking for a full sized pistol, but I just posted up for trade a M&P9c, frame was duracoated in Combat Gray, 2 mags ...all 3 backstraps in original case. Oh, and a Blackhawk serpa holster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts