WTS/WTT: Hk USPT 40, Dual P7's and one P7M8

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamacacia

Active Fanatic
Lets try this again...up for sale are the following:
1. Hk USP Tactical 40 S&W with threaded barrel (includes thread cover), tall-adjustable night sights, jet funnel system with 5 mags (one is marked 9mm but functions just fine with the 40...don't know if it was mis-marked or what), soft tactical case with cleaning kit, front and rear backstrap have the normal pyramids stippled down to match the sides (this was done by our own AccurateIron and, in my opinion, makes the pistol much more "grippy" while removing the bite the pyramids deal out). Overall condition is excellent. I am the second owner. First owner put in the neighborhood of 250-500 rounds through it and I have put 200...overall 500-750 rounds no failures that I am aware of. First owner bought this for competition shooting but didn't have the time. I bought it for the nightstand but have drank the M&P kool-aid. Date code AH. Also, will include the rail adapter. Asking price is $1000 obo. Bought new from CDNN would put you in the $1400 range.
hk4.jpg

USPT40001.jpg

USPT40002.jpg

2. I have two of the Grade A P7 imports.
P7 #1 has been a carried often-shot almost never and comes with two mags, kytac iwb holster and kytac mag pouch. I have put less than 500 rounds through this pistol and have never had any problems whatsoever. There is minimal carry wear, no rust, and standard sights. Asking $650

P7 #2 has had about 50 rounds through it without problem and has been in the safe since. I will include and extra mag so that this one has 2 as well. Asking $600

These imports originally came with only 1 magazine and the extras were a bit pricey. I believe these are good prices but will entertain reasonable offers. I also have the black plastic cases they

3. Hk P7M8 with three magazines and two leather holsters (one is a clip iwb and the other is an owb). I am the second owner and have put less than 250 rounds through this gun. It has been in the safe for the past few years. Finish is great. No rust, no scratches. Have the original black case and brush. Asking $1400.

*I don't have pics at the present but will try to get some up if wanted. All of these are in great condition. I am pretty OCD about keeping these safe.

Will consider trades for AR parts, Benelli M1/M2 shotguns, S&W M&P 9mm compact/fullsize/long and M&P 45 fs.

Status
Not open for further replies.