WTS Shotgun Caddies, Warne SKEL Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Selling a few things that I don't use/need.

First up, Blue Warne SKEL mount 30mm, it's NIB and has never been installed. Just like this one, but blue in color. This one can be yours for the limited time price of $80.

Next item(s)- 3 Man Mountain shotgun caddies. These are also blue, so buy them with the mount and your on your way to having a color coordinated setup. Lets do $32/each, or $90 if you buy all 3. These have been used for dry-fire reloading practice and possibly 1-2 matches, but are in great shape. I put Velcro strips on the backs to help them stay in place on my CR Speed belt.

HdwTcu4l.jpg

8fqXiTml.jpg

Next item - TACCOM Duelin' Deuces 8 round shotgun caddy. Bought this just before Christmas to try out. Used it for dry-fire reloading practice and 1 match. Essentially new. Comes with TEK-LOK. Price is $40.
It's the black one in the pictures below.
Next item - TACCOM Double Duelin' Deuces 8 round shotgun caddy. Same as above, bought before Christmas to try out. Also includes TEK-LOK. Price is $50.
It's the green one in the pictures below.

Buy both of the TACCOM caddy's for $80.
VoJ69yLl.jpg

avwWSqml.jpg

Final item(s) - 12 gauge training rounds. I used these before I bought some RNT dummy loads. These are free to whomever wants them.
1zIvnWJl.jpg

All prices are FTF. Prefer local match delivery. Will ship at buyers expense.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I'll throw the shot shells in my range bag Feegee. I plan on being at steel challenge this weekend, and 3gun next weekend.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Warne Mount is gone.

Just the sweet, rare, high speed - low drag, #3gunready, #weakhand, #orStrongHand... Man Mountain caddies are left.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
I can't believe that nobody has grabbed these sweet Man Mountain Caddy's. Open to offers/trades. These are the best caddy on the market that Man Mountain Engineering makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts