Ajos

New Fanatic
I have a tisas sds 1911 full size duty pistol in pristine condition with no idiot scratches because it's stainless steel.Chambered in .45 acp comes with houge grips,and 2 mec-gar mags that hold 8 a piece,price is firm on 7,will consider anything,this is a legal firearm I do have my LTC and you should as well,if not valid and up to date license will suffice

Attachments

• 6520.jpeg
    6520.jpeg
    529.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 6519.jpeg
    6519.jpeg
    530.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 6518.jpeg
    6518.jpeg
    542.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 6517.jpeg
    6517.jpeg
    560.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 6515.png
    6515.png
    412.7 KB · Views: 16

BuckNut13105

Fanatic
$700 is a little steep even in today's market don't ya think? Classic Firearms has one in stock currently for $580 brand new.

Ajos

New Fanatic
$700 is a little steep even in today's market don't ya think? Classic Firearms has one in stock currently for $580 brand new.
You're correct and my phone was acting up when typing it in,thank you for notifying me of that error,700 is totaled for the weapon the spare mag I had purchased which is totaled at 30,and the iwb hybrid holster from galco,thank you again for catching that mistake,will add a picture of that as well later

BuckNut13105

Fanatic
Mags and holsters don't really carry over value. Sort of like upgrades to vehicles that can be costly but don't necessarily add value. Maybe this firearm has more sentimental value to you and that is the reason for the price. It is truly only worth what someone is willing to pay. Good luck.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a tisas sds 1911 full size duty pistol in pristine condition with no idiot scratches because it's stainless steel.Chambered in .45 acp comes with houge grips,and 2 mec-gar mags that hold 8 a piece,price is firm on 7,will consider anything,this is a legal firearm I do have my LTC and you should as well,if not valid and up to date license will suffice
Sir it would be helpful if you would post where you are. Some folks in your area might be interested.
Good luck with your sale
Steve

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
I am honestly trying to be helpful.
Between Fordnut and myself we have bought and sold a couple of guns and I think he will back me up on this.

You can kiss any tax or shipping you paid goodbye, they don't factor in at all.
Accessories typically might make a sale easier but don't increase the overall value.
I use a formula to determine the actual value of a used but current firearm.