WTS: Magazine Pouches

Status
Not open for further replies.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
This is brand new and never used. I took it out of the packaging and put it in my gun safe.

Injection molded to give an exact gun/holster fit for secure carry. A built-in sight channel and low, speed-cut front provide for an ultra-fast presentation. Twin tension screws let you set precise retention force. Excellent for daily carry, practice, or competition. Double Mag Pouch - Holds two spare magazines for easy reach and fast reloads. Low profile design with TEK-LOKâ"¢ belt attachment makes concealment easy.

Price: $20

p_098000036_1.jpg

I am selling three (3) like new competition magazine pouches. I used these once and then realized I am not going to have time for competitions. These worked flawlessly and I love them but have no need for them now.

CR Speed Versa Mag Pouch New Improved, Faster Stronger Design. This magazine pouch is ambidextrous, adjustable for height, cant and preload tension. It is supplied with a knurled stainless steel adjuster knob as a standard option. Injection molded from new tougher polymer. Finger groove on the front of the pouch exposes part of the front of the magazine to allow for better indexing to speed up mag changes.

Fits mags for 1911 single stack, STI, SV, Para, Caspian, Bul M5, Kimber 1911 and Hi Cap, all Small Framed Glock and HK, USP Pistols in 9 mm and 40 Smith and Wesson, Browning P35, CZ75, XD & XDM.

Price: $90 for all three

2012-04-27152427.jpg

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
The 1911 mag pouch is sold.

The CR Versa Speed Mag Pouches are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts