WTS: HK 45C LNIB and CUSTOM ROBAR .308 also G34

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleBarrel

Well-Known Fanatic
LNIB HK45C. FACTORY LIGHT LEM. BC date code. Includes 2 mags, box, paperwork, extra backstrap, cable lock. Less than 100 rounds through this gun. This has the LEM trigger direct from factory. Gun is in excellent condition. Bought this gun last fall, fired a few rounds through it to ensure proper functioning. Been in safe ever since. $1050 face to face in OK. $1100 shipped to your ffl.

Custom made by Robar as SR60 type with numerous upgrades. .308. This gun is in excellent condition. Safe queen. It features: an accurized receiver, trigger job, match grade Lilja stainless steel fluted 24" barrel, rogaurd metal finish complete with NP3 on internals,complete bedding with aluminum pillars, McMillan A-3 adjustable cheekpiece stock with Badger Ordnance M4 floor plate for outstanding strength and rigidity. A new SR60 is $4050 on Robar's website without some of the upgrades. This gun is in excellent condition and is a definite shooter. Hard to find all these options and upgrades at a price this low. $2850. I have a copy of the build sheet and the test fire target. It's a shooter.

Also have a G34 to post for a friend. LNIB. two mags in box. Very few rounds through this one as well. $600

PM me with email address and I will send you pics as i don't know how to post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts