WTS: Dawson Precision Practical Advantage Limited 2011 in 40 S&W

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
Dawson Precision Practical Advantage Limited 2011 in 40 S&W. This is back when Dawson was building guns instead of tuning Edge's. I am the 3rd owner - had this gun since 2012. I would estimate the round count to be around 15-20K - I have shot less than 10K thought it - more than half of that has been 40 minor for 3 gun. Gun is currently set up for 40 major with a 1 piece guide rod and 12# spring. It is in excellent shape and has been a fantastic shooter - very accurate and soft shooting.

The top grip screws and the screw in front of the trigger were stripped when I got it so I replaced them with new STI ones (they are Polished).

Gun runs 40 major and minor in all lengths I have tried - factor length out to 1.20. I have fed it a diet of BBI 180's and Extreme plated 180's.

Hard Chrome Finish
Aftek Extractor
Red FO front sight
Stippled/reduced plastic grip
Adjustable rear sight - edges have been beveled (I am also including a brand new STI replacement sight) and the corners are staked
Large Ice Magwell
SV Flat, long trigger installed by Triangle Shooting Sports. Also included is the original short curved STI trigger
Slide stop was adjusted to not hold the slide back by Triangle.
Grip safety is pinned
2nd one piece guide rod assembly included - set up with a 10# spring for shooting minor

5 STI 140mm mags with TTI Black base pads and grams guts - bodies and bases are engraved - numbered 1-5. Mags 1-4 are reloadable 20. Mags 1-4 were tuned by Shai at Akai Custom Guns.

$2500 shipped to your FFL for everything. will do $2050 for the gun, parts & 1 mag. No trades. Gun will ship in a hard padded case. Will only sell to states where legal to own - no exceptions. Please email with any questions or for additional pictures. Certified funds for payment - will ship once cleared.

6148D9AB-F4B7-4DB5-A346-D77A71AD52E0_zpswhf1wqbf.jpg

C64B1C33-A279-4E86-B417-E6039A61281F_zpshufcoc5p.jpg

Latest posts