WTS Competition Ready S&W M&P .40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm getting out of the .40 biz completely and just picked up my Accurate Iron M&P 9mm from Mike, so this needs a good home. Pics tell the story on what Mike did to it, plus it has a Dawson FO front sight and Warren Tactical rear. I've also polished the feed ramp and Mike set up the slide stop for more positive function. This gun has about 3,500 rounds through it, all of which were minor loads at about 130 PF. I used it for IDPA SSP Division and it ran flawlessly. The trigger breaks at a crisp 3.25 pounds with very good reset, but the original return spring is in the box if you want a heavier pull. The gun comes with 3 mags, original box and paperwork, and all original accessories. Asking price is $575 ftf in the Tulsa/Owasso area. If you pay asking price, I'll throw in two 50 rd boxes of Winchester Ranger 135gr JHP ammo. Buyer also has first dibs on the Comp-Tac 1.75" belt holster and mag pouches with upgraded locking aerospace fasteners for an additional $75.

Thanks for looking!

CIMG0431.jpg

CIMG0432.jpg

CIMG0433.jpg

CIMG0434.jpg

CIMG0435.jpg

Chambers

actual GM
DAMN that's a great deal! It's like getting the trigger job, sights, and magwell for free. Somebody better jump on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts