WTS: 300 Blackout upper receiver Pistol/SBR Noveske Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
Put this together earlier this year. Unfortunately with my work and competition schedule, I don't have time to reload another caliber and just don't shoot this very much. It functioned flawlessly with Remington 220gr factory subsonics and my Hornady 225gr reloads with my suppressor. Barrel has exactly 100 rounds through it.

Noveske 8" barrel with pinned gas block and pistol length gas tube. Barrel info here: http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2402
DSA A3 M4 Upper receiver with white T-Marks
YHM Bolt Carrier and Colt Bolt
Nordic Components Charging Handle
Troy V-Tac Extreme 7" Hanguard - includes original packaging, tool, and 3 rail sections
YHM 7.62 Phantom QD Mount/FH

All parts with the exception of the Colt Bolt/YHM Carrier were new when IB put it together. The only mark on it is brass marks on the shell deflector. $825 Shipped or $765 shipped without the YHM QD Mount. I can do MO or Discrete PayPal gift. No lowball offers please. Not interested in trades or parting it out at this time. No CA sales - will only ship where legal to own, so please know your local laws. Email is the best form of contact, so please email with any questions.

photo_128.JPG

photo_252.JPG

photo_330.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts