Sold/Expired Wtb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eellis

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok guys I'm trying to get started . Need AR mag holders, g-17 mag holders holster and shot shell caddies??

Eellis

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah I figured if I buy all the stuff I would have no excuse. Finally got the guns just need the accessories now. Thanks burk !

uscbigdawg

Well-Known Fanatic
Let me dig around. I'm fairly sure I can make a good dent in your list. What's your waist size?

Rich

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We have a group buy on belts and shotshell caddies from man mountain waiting on more buyers.

dennishoddy

How many shotshell caddys does one need for a round of 3 gun? Just a question for my info, and others that are considering 3 gun.

jtischauser

How many shotshell caddys does one need for a round of 3 gun? Just a question for my info, and others that are considering 3 gun.

If a shooter had 3-4 four round caddies they can shoot just about any stage here locally. Every now and again we will shoot a big 30-35 round stage or a 20-25 round stage with bird, buck, and slugs mixed in. A guy can borrow his shooting buddies caddies for those stages. If you have money and want enough for yourself get 7-8 4 round or 6-7 six round caddies.

Eellis

Well-Known Fanatic
Got the belt. Thanks though. Gonna check out group buy deal thanks fellas.

jtischauser

1st one is over. 2nd one just started. We still need 25 more caddies to order. Here is the thread

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3794-2nd-man-mountain-engineering-caddy-group-buy/

taymoor

Skilled Lover
http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/topic/4244-bladetech-triple-hip-magazine-pouch/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts