Sold/Expired WTB Versamax factory buttstock

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
Looking for the factory ADJUSTABLE buttstock for the versamax. Anyone switch to a pistol grip or something and have one laying around?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
B. Rigsby said:
Brandon, would the stock you have work with either of the cast plates for the Versamax? Looks like there are two different ones available.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Shotguns-37896/VersaMax-42892.htm?page=3

Good shooting with you last weekend at the Vortex match!
Those plates are part of it. The other is #31, it's the plate that mates the stock to the receiver. Mine is flat on both sides. The adjustable one is flat on one and ball and socket on the other. I believe the front of the stock is different too. Thanks for looking into it.

Really nice shooting with you too.

B. Rigsby

Active Fanatic
So you need Remington part number F405345? The black synthetic stock with the over molded rubber? If that's the one, looks like Brownells has them in stock if you don't find a take off somewhere.

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
B. Rigsby said:
So you need Remington part number F405345? The black synthetic stock with the over molded rubber? If that's the one, looks like Brownells has them in stock if you don't find a take off somewhere.
Cool thanks, I was just trying to save some money. Someone out there has one laying on a shelf collecting dust.

Latest posts