Sold/Expired WTB Rem 700 in .308

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
I am looking for a 700P or 700 SPS in .308. Prefer the heavy barrel models rather than the varmint guns. Can be out-of-the-box or modified/equipped depending on what it has on it or has had done to it. PM me with what you have and we'll try to work something out. Thanks, BSers!

Michael

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
I should have specified: looking for a cash deal here. Nothing much to trade.

I am primarily looking for somethIng near stock and topped with modest but decent glass. Mods are cool, of course, if they don't drive the price too high. Same for the glass.

PMs replied to. Thanks, again, gang.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
I've had quite a few inquiries from guys with guns that are really kitted up and I just don't have the budget to go all in on all that stuff right at this moment.

If someone comes along with a stock rifle and glass setup before I find a deal on a new one I may go that way but it's looking like I might have to just start with a new rifle and go from there.

I've got a badass Remington 700 chambered in .308. It's a custom rifle with Jewell trigger, no scope but it has Knight Force rings, gray McMillan stock, bipod, 24 inch fluted barrel with comp. If you are interested holler at me at [email protected] and I'll send you some pics. I can never seem to upload anything on this site. Probably too big of a picture. I'd take $1800 for it. I paid $3000 just fyi. Guaranteed to shoot 1 MOA or better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts