Sold/Expired WTB: Raspberry Ruger LCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
My girlfriend is wanting one for Christmas. Anyone know of a place that has one in stock? The place I was going to order it through has sold out. Tulsa or OKC area preferably. I would prefer it to be new or like new condition.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Not an LCP, but Sooner State Pawn has this. It might be worth a call to see if he can order you one before Christmas. If anyone can, Tommy can.

32730.jpg

Young Guns

FNH Please
Has she shot one yet? I bought a raspberry one for my wife. She shot it once and then traded it in. She hated the way it shoots.

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
I will try to hit you up about that Dennis. She has not shot one yet and thats what I was a little worried about but who knows.

dennishoddy

I will try to hit you up about that Dennis. She has not shot one yet and thats what I was a little worried about but who knows.
They are a little snappy at the shot, but if she has shot other pistols, and is comfortable, it may not be a problem. Give me a ring in the near future. I'm off work for awhile burning up some vacation I didn't take during the year, so I have time.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Has she shot one yet? I bought a raspberry one for my wife. She shot it once and then traded it in. She hated the way it shoots.

My son bought his wife the keltec, she had never shot a gun before. I took them to the range and after a safety and instruction talk, I had her shoot a .22 pistol first, then my 9mm. Then she was ready for "her" gun. She fired off 1 shot, looked at my son (her husband) and said, "I don't like this, can I shoot the other ones?"

She hasn't shot it since.

Morale of the story, better let her shoot something similar before buying. I offered to let them shoot my LCP before they bought, but they didn't take me up on it.

dennishoddy

After a pm, I think Kelly is going to get his GF to shoot a sub pistol to see if she likes it. Range report comes later if Kelly wants to mess with it.

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
Went out to Dennis's place yesterday and she shot his kel tec P3AT and really liked it and decided thats what she wants. Will probably be ordering a crimson trace for it in the near future. Huge thanks to Dennis for having us out and letting us pop off some rounds. He also let me pop off some rounds in his kahr cw40. I was originally going to get an M&P40c but im thinking I will be picking up both in the next couple months.

dennishoddy

I was really impressed how well she handled the gun. It was low light, so the laser was really bright. (the dot was a whole lot more steady than I can hold it) LOL!
Never the less, all shots from 12 yds were "on target". She had a good grip with little muzzle flip.
When you guys get all of your guns bought, we will go out to the range and shoot some steel, and do some drills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts