Sold/Expired WTB quality AR lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
Im trying to finish a build on an LMT and need a lower reciever, the one I had lined up fell through so Im turning to you guys to see whats out there. Im looking for a stripped lower but if you have a complete or partially complete lower with the right stuff on it Id be interested. Looking for a milspec buffer tube and a higher quality lower, I have the stock and everything already so I dont really need those parts, but as I said, Ill take a look at what you have. Thanks guys

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I just bought 2 yesterday from 7 element firearms in Moore. He might still have a few left. I think the gun show in Tulsa cleaned out most of his inventory. He has SAA, PSA, and Spikes.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I have several in the safe but aren't looking to sell. Have you looked at the PSA lowers? $99.95 and in stock. http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/lower-parts/lower-receivers/psa-ar15-lower.html

backer

Well-Known Fanatic
Just find a cheap lower, the only difference between them are minor cosmetic things here and there and different roll marks.

I picked up to aero precision lowers from cold hand arms a few weeks ago. I would give them a call and see if he has any more in stock.

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
Aero is GTG. I have heard yet are just a surplus arms lower with a different roll mark. I've used 2 aeros and thought I would try a SSA since they were only 75

scalpelarms

Well-Known Fanatic
Aero is good, unofficially they are the ones that make spikes stuff. They are a great company also, they make for SSA.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
I guess I could go billet but that really doesnt make sense. I think I may try the Aero or something.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt come over and check out the Aero, I bought 4 last time only have one left but it's not looking to find a new home :) damn fine lowers and all goes together real well! I had a spikes but not worth the extra as I gave $59 for the lowers. I have one of the uppers also so you can see it's good stuff. Later,

Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts