Sold/Expired WTB 2011 9mm

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
I am wanting to get another 2011 in 9mm for 3gun and limited minor USPSA. I use a eagle clone that has tons of rounds thru it but been 100% reliable and is absolutely a better gun than I am a shooter. I am just wanting a backup or make mine now the backup. Of the edge models I have fondled I don't really care for the balance with the added weight of the full frame. I use a heavy brass magwell on a DVC grip with the eagle frame now and maybe that is just what I am use to. Anyway I would be interested in seeing any 9mm 2011's that may be collecting dust you wan to move.

Barbarians Live

Active Fanatic
I have an STI Marauder 9mm (actually I have two, one is my backup gun) that I may be parting with in order to get a custom 2011 in .40. My backup Marauder has under 500 rounds on it (just shot that many to break it in). Has a Dawson "Lo Pro" mag button and mag release. Dawson current "new" price is $2200 without the mag release and Lo Pro.

I'm waiting to hear back about my 2011 in .40. I love the Marauder 9mm (I use it in IDPA and multi-gun matches). However I need a 2011 in .40 for USPSA Limited to compete better. I'm not really gung ho about selling it, but if the final cost for my 2011 custom .40 is what I think it will be, I will likely sell my backup Marauder to cover some of the cost.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I found a slightly used CK arms thunder limited I wanted to get. After talking to the guy on the phone one evening then following up the next day he decided not to sell it. Uughhhhh!! If anyone has or knows of any other options available I would appreciate the lead. Thanks Mike

k4ylr

Active Fanatic
You could really rustle some jimmies and pick up a RIA 2011 for like $720 brand new if it's just going to be a beat-up step child that you sometimes let out for exercise.

cFJ5bkEm.jpg

eLnlYCrm.jpg

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
I had an RIA and a couple local guys shoot one. Damn solid guns for the price not doubt!! I just couldn't get over how heavy they are. I see there is a $200 rebate on new CK arms right now and still liking the thunder limited model of theirs. I am kinda being a gear snob and wanting to upgrade from my current pistol and retire the current one to a backup.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
I also shot a single stack RIA for our bowling pin match we have. I own several 1911's but choose it each time. I have done a little trigger work to it but otherwise stock. It's a damn solid workhorse and for the price it's very hard to beat.

TayJ6

Active Fanatic
I have a Brazos High Performance Edge in 9mm I'm interested letting go. 3k rounds through it. Only mod is tungsten guide rod. Other than that, it's just the way Bob built it.

TayJ6

Active Fanatic
Obviously I like the extra weight of the full length cover since I added even more weight. I do have the recoil master and a stainless guide rod as well.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
59nolimit said:
I had an RIA and a couple local guys shoot one. Damn solid guns for the price not doubt!! I just couldn't get over how heavy they are. I see there is a $200 rebate on new CK arms right now and still liking the thunder limited model of theirs. I am kinda being a gear snob and wanting to upgrade from my current pistol and retire the current one to a backup.
People are spending $500-800 all the time in order to get a steel grip for their 2011. With the RIA, it comes free.

Latest posts